Canon ImageFORMULA P-150 Driver Download
Canon imageFormula P-150 is one of the portable scanners on the market. Its small size and lightweight is perfect if called a portable mini scanner that can be taken everywhere.
Canon imageFormula P-150 has an automatic document feeder (ADF) and duplexing capabilities (scan to both sides of the page at the same time). Mini scanner speed is 15ppm for black-and-white document scan, and 30 ppm for duplex scan.
Setup Canon imageFormula P-150
To setup Canon imageForlmula P-150 you must install a pad separator that helps laying the paper correctly. Canon imageFormula P-150 is truly a portable scanner, as it can get power from the same USB cable used for data transfer.
With Canon imageFormula P-150, you do not have to install the software on the computer. This is because of the application feature CaptureOnTouch Lite, which allows you to scan without installing anything on the computer. The scanner stores a simple scan utility into memory. The memory looks like a drive on your computer when you connect with a USB cable.
If you choose to install software instead of using CaptureOnTouch Lite, the initial setup is more conventional. With an automated installation program that installs the full version of CaptureOnTouch, with additional features such as Nuance PaperPort 11 for document management and optical character recognition (OCR); NewSoft Presto! BizCard 5 SE to scan and manage business cards and combined Twain and ISIS drivers that will let you scan directly from almost any program with scan commands.
Speed Canon imageFormula P-150
The optical resolution of imageFormula P-150 is 600 pixels per inch (ppi), but the default setting is 200 ppi which is usually sufficient for text documents. Scan speed Canon imageFormula P-150 is fast enough up to 15ppm for black-and-white document scan, and 30 ppm for duplex scan.
Specification Canon imageFORMULA P-150
- Model Name: imageFORMULA P-150 Portable Scanner
- Type: Personal Scanner
- Document Feeding: Automatic or Manual
- Document Size Width: 2 “- 8.5”
- Document Size Length: 2.7 “- 14”
- Feeder Capacity: 20 Sheets
- Grayscale: 8-Bit
- Color: 24-Bit
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Operating Modes: Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement
- Drop Out Color: Red, Green, Blue
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 150, 200, 240, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- Scanning Speeds
- Black And White: Simplex: 15 ppm, Duplex: 30 ipm
- Grayscale: Simplex: 15 ppm, Duplex: 30 ipm
- Color 24 Bit: Simplex: 10 ppm, Duplex: 20 ipm
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanner Drivers: Windows ISIS / TWAIN, Mac TWAIN
- Dimensions: 1.6 “x 11” x 3.7 “
- Weight: 2.1 lb.
- Power Consumption: Using 2 USB: 5W
- Using 1 USB: 2.5W
- In Sleep Mode: 1W
- Other Features:
- Auto Color Detection
- Auto Page Size Detection
- Custom Color Dropout / Enhance Color
- Prevent Bleed Through / Remove Background
- Bundled Software for Windows:
- Canon CaptureOnTouch
- Canon CaptureOnTouch Lite
- Nuance PaperPort
- New Soft Presto! BizCard
- Options: Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK (Exchange Service)
Canon imageFORMULA P-150 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imageFORMULA P-150 driver download for Windows:
ISIS & TWAIN Driver v1.0 for SP5 Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit or 64bit)
Detail: This driver enables the use of ISIS/TWAIN application for scanning.
File name: d1591mux_w_P150_v10SP5.zip
Driver size: 14.5 Mb
Canon imageFORMULA P-150 driver download for Mac OS X:
P-150 Driver v1.1_CaptureOnTouch for Mac v1.1
Support Mac OS X 10.6/10.5/10.4
Detail: This download contains P-150 Driver and CaptureOnTouch which is a scanning application designed for use with P-150 and P-150M.It enables the use of two scanning methods: Scan First and Select Scan Job.
File name: d1060mux.dmg
Driver size: 71.8 Mb
Canon imageFORMULA P-150 driver download for Linux OS:
P-150 Driver for Linux 32bit V1.0
Detail: This driver supports the following Linux Distributions:
Ubuntu: 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04
Debian: 4.0, 5.0
FedraCore: 8, 9, 10 ,11
OpenSUSE: 10.3, 11.0, 11.1
32bit only (not support x64)
File name: d1024mux.zip
Driver size: 1.8 Mb
Canon imageFORMULA P-150 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageFORMULA P-150 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageFORMULA P-150 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageFORMULA P-150 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageFORMULA P-150
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA P-150 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageFORMULA P-150 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageFORMULA P-150 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageFORMULA P-150
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageFORMULA P-150 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageFORMULA P-150 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA P-150 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageFORMULA P-150 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageFORMULA P-150 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageFORMULA P-150 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageFORMULA P-150 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageFORMULA P-150 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageFORMULA P-150, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageFORMULA P-150 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageFORMULA P-150 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageFORMULA P-150 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageFORMULA P-150 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageFORMULA P-150, immediately.