Canon ImagePRESS C700 Driver Download
- Productivity from edge to edge in a variety of media options
- Automatic two-sided printing up to 300 gsm
- Up to 70 images per minute
- The picture quality is amazing
- High precision recording
- Innovative Toner Always-On (CV)
- 3 powerful workflow options
- Flexible finishing features
Light color production is innovative
The print quality is amazing
Canon imagePRESS C800 Specs:
- Model Name imagePRESS C800/C700 Series
- Imaging System 32-beam R-VCSEL Laser Technology
- Printing Resolution 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Halftone 256-Level Grayscale
- Copy/Print Speed (BW/Color)
- Letter (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 80 ipm
- C700: Up to 70 ipm
- Legal (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 46 ipm
- C700: Up to 41 ipm
- Ledger (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 40 ipm
- C700: Up to 35 ipm
- Output Sizes
- Cassette 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Envelopeδ (envelope attachment kit required), Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)
- Bypass (Optional): 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Envelopeδ, Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220g/m2)
- Bypass (Optional): 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300g/m2)
- Duplexing Automatic Duplex/Perfect, Any Supported Stock
- Paper Size 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)Paper Feeding: Standard: 1,650 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Maximum: 7,650 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300g/m2)
- Special Media Support Cassette: Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Thick paper, Color paper, Transparency, Pre-punched paper, Bond paper, Letterhead, Textured paper, Tab Paper, Envelope (envelope attachment kit required)Bypass: Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Thick paper, Color paper, Transparency, Pre-punched paper, Coated paper, Bond paper, Letterhead, Textured paper, Tab Paper, Envelope
- Plug Single-Phase 208 V/20 A # NEMA 6-20P
- Dimension (H x W x D): 56.1″ x 60.2″ x 36.8″ (Includes operator panel)
- Image Reader
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Acceptable Originals Statement to 11″ x 17″Scan Speed: 300dpi / 600dpi
- BW (Duplex): 200 / 120 ipm
- Color (Duplex): 140 / 70 ipm
- Description Paper Folding Unit-F1
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 28 lb. Bond (52 gsm to 105 gsm)
- Fold Type Double Parallel Fold: Legal, Letter-R
- C/Accordion Fold: Letter-R
- Z-Fold: Legal, Letter-R, 11″ x 17″
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46.87″ x 13.25″ x 31.25″
- Weight 157 lb. (71 kg)
- Description High-Capacity Stacker-G1
- Offset Stack Capacity 6,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Top Tray Capacity 200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Paper Size 5.5″ x 7.2″ to 13″ x 19.2″δ
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 gsm to 300 gsm)
- Maximum Connectivity 1 Unit
- Power Requirements 120 V/15 A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.9″ x 35.4″ x 29.3″
Canon imagePRESS C700 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15 Download
Media Librarian V220.127.116.11 Download
Universal Login Manager v4.5.3 Download[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Remote Operation Viewer V2.2.0 Download
JDF Parser for imagePRESS C850 Series 3.1.160 Download
PPD files V4.25 for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13 V4.25 Download
PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.12.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13] V4.12.0 Download
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13] V10.14.0 Download
PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.2 Download
UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.2 Download[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.25 Download [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.02 Download [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.23 Download
UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.1 Download[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 Download
Canon imagePRESS C700 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePRESS C700 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePRESS C700 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePRESS C700 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePRESS C700
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C700 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePRESS C700 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePRESS C700 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePRESS C700
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePRESS C700 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePRESS C700 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C700 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePRESS C700 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePRESS C700 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePRESS C700 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePRESS C700 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePRESS C700 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePRESS C700, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePRESS C700 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePRESS C700 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePRESS C700 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePRESS C700 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePRESS C700, immediately.