A basic mono laser all-in-one is usually all that’s had to handle the documentation in a tiny office. Canon’s i-SENSYS MF4890dw takes the large four functions: print, copy, check and also fax as well as adds in a duplex scanner, duplex print engine and also cordless connection.
Canon has chosen a tall device with a tiny footprint is the means to go as well as we have the tendency to agree. This device is styled in black and also white, with some big distance contours softening the or else functional look.
On top is a generous, 50-sheet Automatic File Feeder (ADF), with a duplex feed which automatically turns around double-sided originals to scan both sides as a solitary job. The cover raises for a routine flatbed as well as listed below that and also to the front is a full-width control board.
The controls are pretty much what you would certainly expect, though there’s a five-line, backlit LCD present, which gives a bit more space compared to a lot of as well as committed switches to scan to either of two network PCs, which you could choose.
The printer motorist has some traits. As an example, establishing toner-save mode isn’t really a single-click event, yet is found under the High quality tab, where you need to select Advanced Setups, select Printer toner Save from a listing and afterwards select On from a drop-down food selection. It’s a five-click process from the control board, as well.
Canon i-Sensys MF4890dw Specs
- Speed Monochrome Up to 25ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scanner Type A4 Colour Image Scanner
- Copy Speed Monochrome 25ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25-400% in 1% increments Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Copier Functions Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Fax Speed 33.6kbps Fax
- Fax Facility Present Yes
- Interface Type(s) USB, Network & Wireless
- Network Ready Yes
- Wireless Ready Yes
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Trays 1
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 50 Sheet Duplex ADF
- Paper Handling Input 3 1 Sheet manual feed slot
- Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet Duplex
- Maximum Copies 99
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight 163gsm
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Media Supported Plain paper, Heavy paper, Rough paper, Recycled paper, Colour paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index Card
- Paper Size A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, DL, B5, C5), LTR, LGL, Statement, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 216 mm; Length 210 x 356 mm.
Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 8714574584782
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions 390mm (W) x 445mm (D) x 360mm (H) – Weight 13.4kg
- Noise Level 43dbA
- Power Consumption 1220W (Max) / 500W (Active) / 3W (Sleep)
- Product Summary Canon i-SENYS MF4890dw A4 Mono Multifunction Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Number of Print Cartridges 1 (black)
- Emulations UFRII-LT
- Software Included Remote User Interface (RUI), Printer driver, Fax driver, Scanner driver, MF Toolbox, AddressBookTool, Presto! PageManager,
In the Box
- In The Box Main unit, 728 1000 page starter cartridge, power cord, telephone line cable, starter guide and warranty card – with user software and manual CDs.
- Black 1000 Pages
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4890DW Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.