To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon EOS D6000 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon EOS D6000 are in their most recent version.
Canon EOS D6000 Benefits
- 18-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- Full-HD EOS Movie
- On-screen Feature Guide
- Up to 3.7fps continuous shooting
- Wide-area 9-point AF
- 1,040k-dot vari-angle 7.7cm (3.0”) screen
- Basic+ and Creative Filters
- Built-in wireless flash control
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon EOS D6000 based on your computer operating system.
Canon EOS D6000 Cameras Driver -EOS D6000 Driver
This compact multifunctional device features double-sided document output as standard & optional Wi-Fi. Time and cost saving capabilities ensure you hit deadlines & save money too.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский
PhotoStitch Updater for Mac OS X
File version: 3.2.4
Release date: 08/02/2010
Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6
Picture Style Editor for Mac OS X
File version: 1.8.0
Release date: 10/02/2010
Canon EOS D6000 Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.