To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon EOS M3 Driver/Software Windows , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon EOS M3 are in their most recent version.
- Sensor Resolution 24.2 Megapixels
- EF-M lenses (EF and EF-S lenses compatible via EF-EOS M Mount adapters)
- Equivalent to 1.6x Focal Length the focal length of the lens
- Image Optical Stabilization
- ISO Auto Sensitivity, 100-12800
- Exposure Metering
- Real-time metering from the image sensor
- Evaluative metering (384 zones)
- Partial metering at center (approx. 10%)
- Spot metering (approx. 2%)
- Center weighted average metering
- Exposure Compensation +/- 3 EV in 1/3 stop increments (can be combined with AEB)
- White Balance Auto, Custom, Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Natural White), Fluorescent (White),
- Incandescent, Kelvin, Shade, Underwater
- Screen Size 3.0 ″
- TFT LCD Screen Type
- Self-timer 10 sec. / 2 sec.
- Built-in Flash Yes
- SD / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card Storage Media
- Battery 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E17
- PC Hi-Speed USB (Mini-B compatible) connectivity
- Dimensions of 110.9 x 68.0 x 44.4 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight Approx. 366g (CIPA testing standard, including battery and memory card)
- Includes EF-M 18-55mm Lens
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon EOS M3 based on your computer operating system.
Canon EOS M3 series Full Driver & Software Package- EOS M3 series
Due to the size of this download, Canon recommends dial-up (56k) customers order this software on CD due to the long download time (available from the Software and Driver Downloads page; CD-ROM Order Page).
This software is recommended for users who mainly shoot RAW images. You can quickly view, edit, process & print RAW images. You can also edit JPEG images while retaining the original images.
Fix and enhancements:
How to Update the Canon EOS M3 Firmware
Things that must be considered before updating the camera firmware
- Make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Download the firmware file according to the camera type.
- Don’t panic, and always follow the instructions.
- Do not do anything that is not important when the firmware update process, such as pressing a button that is not ordered.
- Do not remove the battery during the update process.
- Do not remove the memory during a firmware update.
Guide to Update the Canon EOS M3 Firmware
- Check the camera firmware version, the latest version when I made this tutorial is 1.2.0, if your camera is
- under that version it can update.
- Download the Canon Eos M3 firmware on the following link: Canon EOS M3 1.2.0 firmware
- Extract the downloaded file, then move the firmware file named M3_120.FI2 to the SD Card camera.
- Turn on the camera, then enter the firmware menu, and just follow the instructions on the screen.
There are 2 firmware that can be updated on the camera, namely camera firmware and lens firmware. The method is not much different, we just download the firmware file according to the type of device only.