Canon i-SENSYS FAX L-140 Driver Mac
To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon i-SENSYS FAX L-140 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon i-SENSYS FAX L-140 are in their most recent version.
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon i-SENSYS FAX L-140 based on your computer operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS FAX L-140 Multifunction Printer Driver -i-SENSYS FAX L-140 Driver
Superb laser fax quality in a compact and stylish unit. Get professional laser fax quality in a compact & stylish design with this affordable Super G3 fax. Easy to use and energy efficient, it’s the ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
File name: o1592mux_m_ufrmf1051.dmg
Release date: 10/01/2015
Mac CUPS UFRII MF Driver
Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11
File Size: (31.02 MB)
Canon i-SENSYS FAX L-140 Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.