Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver and Software Download-The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw is an easy to use, wireless, solitary feature laser printer that is an ideal option for a little or office environment. The compact, room conserving style supplies specialist quality outcome in one little impact. The LBP151dw delivers exceptional black and also white laser output at rates of up to 28 pages-per-minute1, with your very first print in your hands in 8 seconds or less2. This tool supports PCL 6 as well as UFR II LT printer languages, permitting adaptability for your printing needs. The Canon LBP151dw is environmentally friendly, just using about 1.7 watts or less of power in wireless, energy conserving setting, and also is set to automated duplexing right from package which aids you minimize paper and relevant expenses.
The device uses paper handling of approximately 250 sheets in a front packing cassette and also 1 sheet in the multi-purpose tray3. Wireless connectivity4 permits you to print from practically anywhere in your home or office, and also you can “Publish on the move” with various mobile functions utilizing your suitable mobile device such as Mopria ™ Publish Service6 as well as Google Cloud Publish ™ 7. The Canon PRINT Business5 app allows you to publish to the LBP151dw from suitable iphone or Android tools. The solitary cartridge system integrates the printer toner as well as drum into 1 unit, making cartridge replacement simple. This printer makes use of Canon Genuine Printer toner, Cartridge 137 Black.
The Pixma LBP151dw utilizes 2 W or less in power saving setting and also prejudiced program that will certainly assist in saving theoretically and also connected costs defined straight from the box.
This tool gives papers as high as 250 sheets in a product Beginning cassette and also 1 sheet in the universal container handling. Wireless connection allows you to print just about anywhere at home or office, as well as you can ‘You on the Go’ with numerous attributes to make use of the smart phone of your corresponding mobile device, such Mopria Printing Service, as well as Yahoo! Cloud Publish. The Canon printer iPhone application allows you print to the LBP151dw of suitable Android or iOS gadgets.
Printer Type Monochrome Laser Single Function Printer
Print Speed Up to 28ppm (1-sided plain paper, letter), Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper, letter)1
First Print Time 8 seconds or less (letter)2
Printer Language UFR II LT (Host Based), PCL6
Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
Maximum Print SizeUp to Legal
Duplex Print Yes
Print Modes Collate, Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
Print Memory 512 MB
Paper Handling Specifications
Standard Paper Source(s) 250-sheet cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray3
Paper Output Output tray (face down): Approx. 100 sheets
Paper Weight 16-43 lb. bond (plain paper, cassette / multipurpose tray)
Media Sizes Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement
Media Types Plain, Heavy, Bond, Label, Envelope, Index Card
Envelope Capacity 20 envelopes (Cassette), 1 envelope (Multi-Purpose Tray)
Envelope Types Com 10, Monarch, DL
Connectivity and Software Specifications
Standard Interface(s) USB Device High-Speed 2.0, Shared 10/100 BASE-TX (RJ-45) Full Duplex/Half Duplex, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless4
WiFi Access Mode Infrastructure Mode
WiFi Authentication Methods DS-SS System, OFDM System
WiFi Encryption Modes WEP (128 (104)/64 (40) bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP) WPS Easy Setup Support Methods
Push Button mode, PIN code mode
Mobile Functions Canon PRINT Business5, Mopria Print Service6, Google Cloud Print™7
Embedded Web Server (Remote UI) Yes
Web Browser Support for Remote UI Windows Vista/7/8, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mac OS 10.6 or later, Safari 3.2.1 or later
Supported Network Protocols LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6)
TCP/IP Set of Application Services Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4,IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6)
Network Management Protocols SNMPv1, SNMPv3
OS Compatibility Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Vista®,Windows Server® 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003, Mac OS 10.5.8 & up
Cable Included Power Cord
Bundled Software Printer driver
Power Consumption During Operation: 280 W or less,
Standby: 2.6 W (Wired) / 3.2 W (Wireless) / 2.5 W (USB),
Sleep mode: 1.4 W (Wired ) / 1.7 W (Wireless) / 1.2 W (USB)
Typical Energy Consumption 0.8 kWh
Dimensions 15.4 (W) x 13.2 (D) x 9.7 (H)
Unit Weight (without/with cartridge) 17.6 lbs. (w/o cartridge), 19 lbs (w/cartridge)
Package Weight Approx. 23.6 lbs
Cartridge Type Cartridge 137 Black (Yields approximately 1,700 pages)
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
Duty Cycle Up to 15,000 pages per month
Security IEEE802.1x, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC
Languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Warranty 1 Year Exchange / Carry-in (Extended warranty available)8
EPEAT Silver Rating
Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP151dw
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP151dw
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP151dw , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP151dw USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP151dw , immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP151dw Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Operating System Download LBP151dw PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64bit] Download LBP151dw PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012] Download LBP151dw UFR II Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit] Download LBP151dw UFR II Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download [Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) Download Object Generator For OS/400 Download [Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) Download SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix Download SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix Download CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit] Download CQue RPM Driver For Linux [32-bit] Download CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit] Download CQue DEB Driver For Linux [32-bit] Download UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download MF/LBP Network Setup Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download i-SENSYS LBP151dw User’s Guide Download [Windows] LBP151dw Printer Driver Installation Guide Download [Win&Mac] LBP151dw e-Manual Download LBP151dw Getting Started Download