Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 Printer Driver-Canon’s LBP3250 mono printer is a compact as well as thoughtfully made tool. Its requirements is moderate– a single USB port, reduced noise levels and also 8,000 page optimum monthly task cycle make it a great individual laser printer for home or office use. We were impressed by little touches like a flap to provide easier accessibility to the printer’s recessed USB port, which saved us the typical process of messing up blindly to obtain the cable right into position. We additionally liked its streamlined layout, with a hinged dust cover to keep the result clean when not in use. Even if you begin publishing with the cover shut, pages can still emerge with a slim slit in the cover. The input tray folds out from the front of the device.
It’s very easy to set up and also mount, with a straightforward driver as well as just one palatable– a black printer toner cartridge with an incorporated photoconductor drum. We were additionally pleased to discover that the LBP3250 features a 1,000 web page starter cartridge. Substitute 2,000 web page 1871B002AA cartridges set you back ₤ 49 each. This generates a page cost of 2.5 p. While this isn’t really substantially higher than the ordinary price of a mono page from many in a similar way valued laser and also inkjet printers, it does not stand out when as compared to the print costs of various other, less costly, mono lasers.
The printer’s Complete Price of Possession also cannot thrill. If you’re a light customer, printing 100 pages a month for a total of 3,600 over three years, you can expect to spend ₤ 198 over that period. This climbs to ₤ 590 for tool users publishing 21,000 web pages over the exact same three-year period.
- Rating ***
- Maximum native print resolution 600x600dpi
- Maximum enhanced print resolution 2,400x600dpi
- Quoted speed, mono A4 23ppm
- Quoted warm-up time 0s
- Quoted time to first page, mono 6s
- Mono page from sleep time 1.0 8s
- Letter, time to first page 1.0 7s
- 25-page mono document – total time 00:01:09
- Time for 24 pages mixed greyscale 1.0 1m 10s
- Time for two greyscale 10x8in photos 1.1 12s
- Time for six greyscale 6x4in photos 1.0 16s
Physical and Environmental
- Standard printer interfaces USB
- Optional printer interfaces none
- Size 227x384x258mm
- Weight 6.8kg
- Noise (in normal use) 67dB(A)
- Duty cycle 8,000 pages
- Maximum paper size A4
- Maximum paper weight 163gsm
- Standard paper inputs 1
- Standard paper input capacity 250
- Maximum paper inputs 1
- Maximum paper input capacity 250
- Output tray capacity 100 sheets
- Duplex (code, cost if option) No
- Printer technology mono laser
- Language(s) host-based
- Supported operating systems Windows 2000/XP/XP 64-bit/Vista/Vista 64-bit/7/7 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.3.9 – 10.6, Linux
- Standard printer memory 8MB
- Maximum printer memory 8MB
- Other laser features and options 2,000 page 1871B002AA, £49
- Price £100
- Price of 2nd paper cassette n/a
- Capacity of supplied black toner 1,000 pages
- Capacity of supplied drum(s) replaced with toner
- Estimated mono TCO – three years light £198
- Estimated mono TCO – three years medium £590
- Estimated mono TCO – three years heavy £2746
- Warranty one year RTB
- Supplier http://www.okobe.co.uk
- Details www.canon.co.uk
Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3250
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3250
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3250 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3250 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3250 , immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP3250 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP3250 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||Download|
|LBP3250 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 [32-bit]||Download|
|Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP [64-bit]||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 User Guide||Download|