Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Drivers Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Support-Download Software & Driver, Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Manual Setup,Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver,Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 User Guides.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP 3360 A4 Mono Laser Printer Specification
Model i-SENSYS LBP3360
Width 15.7 inch (400 mm)
Height 10.5 inch (267 mm)
Depth 14.7 inch (376 mm)
Weight 26.5 lbs (12 kg)
Printer Type Laser
Output Type Monochrome Printer
Print Speed 21 ppm (black A4)
Output Feed Capacity 125 pages (standart)
Print Resolution 2400×600 dpi
Input Feed Capacity 250 pages (standart), 500 pages (maximum)
Manual Feed Tray Capacity 1 pages
First Page Out 9 s (black)
Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
Duplex Auto Printing Yes
Cartridge Capacity (Black) 2500 pages
Interfaces Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0
Memory 64 Mb, maximum: 64 Mb
OS Support Windows, Mac OS
Power Consumption Operational 400 W
Power Consumption Standby 11 W
Noise Level 51 dB
PCL fonts 45
Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3360
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3360
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3360 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3360 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP-3360 , immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP-3360 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6]||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For macOS X [10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||Download|
|Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8]||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.4/10.5]||Download|
|Object Generator For OS/400||Download|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix||Download|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix||Download|
|CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit]||Download|
|CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]||Download|
|UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 User Guides||Download|