Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 Review-There’s without doubt the printer may help you accomplish greater business effectiveness using its 33 pages each minute speed-rate and its own first print-out period clocking at 8 seconds. Its style can also be stressed on its front-side which means you do not need to be worried about placement and just how to location this device alongside the numerous other activities inside the constrict of one’s office’s surfaces.
Laser Printers the sum total highspeed, top quality laser printing option Get Yourself A total out-of-the-container quality for experienced top quality laser printing. The 33 ppm printing speed duplexing plus a considerable document industry and is incorporated with PCL5e/6 help, integrated marketing.
The very first printing seems in less or simply ten secs. PCL 5e/6 help provides optimum compatibility causeing the printer ideal for utilization in current PCL atmospheres. Canon’s own high efficiency UFR II printer vocabulary is similarly reinforced.
Canon LBP3460 is targeted with Canon’s own On Demand Fixing Engineering, because it removes the requirement of warmup time a potential you will find handy the printer from sleep function. Additionally, it comes inserted with assistance for PCL 5e/6, which allows the printer to become suitable quickly with every system that is pretty much available.
Cannon i- network publishing is additionally supported by SENSYS LBP3460. Its 100BASE-Texas/ 10BASE-T although it also has a Hi, marketing program is simple to setup -Rate software, that’ll facilitate image processing. This machine’s ideals may further improve. With this specific program, you creates even higher-efficiency and can produce on both sides of the paper-cutting document expenses along the way.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3460
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3460
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3460, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3460 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP3460, immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon LBP 3460 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows Server 2003/Server 2003 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me [32-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For MacOS X [10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||Download|
|Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 NetSpot Device Installer for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.4/10.5]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 Object Generator For OS/400||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit]||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 User Guides [Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me [32-bit]||Download|