Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Drivers Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Review and Specs-Canon has been undergoing a particularly great stage with its printer align, both in the inkjet as well as printer markets, as well as it has a solid series of mono and also colour laser printers in the i-SENSYS brand name. The LBP5100 colour laser is available in at an extremely competitive cost, however has too much been trimmed far from its feature-set to compensate?
The slightly-sloping, blank fronts of Canon’s i-SENSYS laser printers have become something of a hallmark and this colour system looks cleaner as well as blanker than the majority of, many thanks to a slim line of just eight LEDs at the top and no control switches at all.
Canon’s latest desktop computer colour laser targets small companies and workgroups looking for budget friendly, peaceful colour printing. The priced estimate optimum functional sound level of 50dB(A) does make the LBP5100 among the quieter versions at this degree of the marketplace, and also it definitely isn’t really difficult on the pocket either.
The cartridges are the all-in-one variety, with each incorporating the toner, drum and also cleaning device. The black cartridge lasts for 2,500 pages at 5% protection, while the colour ones are good for 2,000 pages each.
But printing prices are on the steep side, with a mono web page costing simply under 2p and also a colour web page setting you back more than 9p. Print speeds are par for the course for a sub-₤ 200 printer, with Canon estimating 12ppm for mono as well as 10ppm for colour.
Connection extends to a common USB port at the back, however the printer can be networked with an optional 10/100 Ethernet NB-C2 print web server, which will certainly establish you back around ₤ 105. You can additionally include a second, 250-sheet feeder tray underneath. The toner cartridges are quickly available, as the entire front cover swings down.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP5100
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP5100
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP5100 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP5100 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS LBP5100 , immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||Download|
|LBP5100 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|LBP5100 Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||Download|
|LBP5100 NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||Download|
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|LBP5100 User Guides||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|