Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Support-Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Manuals-For certain PRODUCTS, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your PRODUCT and a computer. On this tab, you will DISCOVER the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item’s compatibility with each running system.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP718C Specification
- Print Speed: 16 ppm mono, 4 ppm color (A4)
- Printing Method: Laser beam printing
- Print Quality: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope, Rough
- Paper, Recycle Paper
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 400mm × 398mm × 223mm
- Weight: Approx. 12.3 kg
- Control Panel: 6 LEDs indicator, 1 operation key
- Interface and Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
We are below in order to help you to find Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate DRIVER that compatible with your operating system.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]||Download|
|LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|LBP7010C/LBP7018C Quick Setup Guide||Download|
|LBP7010C/LBP7018C User’s Guide||Download|
|[Mac] LBP7010C/LBP7018C e-Manual||Download|
|[Windows] LBP7010C/LBP7018C e-Manual||Download|
Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP7010C will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices I-SENSYS LBP7018C , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until I-SENSYS LBP7018C USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon I-SENSYS LBP7018C , immediately.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C printer driver DOWNLOADS for Microsoft Windows 32-bit– 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.