Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Manual-For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item’s compatibility with each running system.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100cn Specification
- Speed Colour Up to 14ppm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome Up to 14ppm Mono Print
- First Page 20 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output A4
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Enhanced
- Warm Up Time 20 Seconds
- Interface Type(s) USB & Network
- Network Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Network
- Network Ready Yes
- USB Port Yes
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Memory (Maximum) 64MB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Paper Handling Standard Output 125 Sheets
- Paper Size A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width: 83.0mm to 215.9mm; Length: 127.0mm to 355.6mm
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum) 1 Special Media Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope
Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 8714574591100
- Monthly Duty Cycle 30k Pages Per Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Colour
- Technology Laser Printer
- Dimensions 406mm (W) x 454mm (D) x 255mm (H) – Weight 16.6kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 10 to 80%
Noise Level 48dbA
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes 340W / 10W / 0.9W
- Product Summary Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN A4 Colour Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- Printer Languages UFR II-LT
In the Box
- In The Box Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN printer, 731 C/M/Y/K 800 page starter cartridges, power cord, starter guide, warranty card with user software and manual CDs
We are below in order to help you to find Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]||Download|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||Download|
|[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|[Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool||Download|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw User’s Guide||Download|
|[Mac] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual||Download|
|[Windows] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual||Download|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Quick Setup Guide||Download|
Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100Cn, immediately.