Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Support-For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item’s compatibility with each running system.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Specs
- Print Speed Up to 20 ppm colour and mono (A4)
- Printing Method Colour laser beam printing
- Print Quality Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time Approx. 22 seconds or less from power on
- First Page Out Time Approx. 16 seconds or less
- Duty Cycle Max. 40,000 pages per month ¹
- Print Margins 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
- Paper Input (Standard) 250-sheet cassette
50-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper Input (Option)
- Paper Output 125-sheet face down
- Media Types Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Recyled paper, Coated paper, Index card
- Media Sizes Cassette (Standard and optional):
A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope B5, Custom sizes: Width 100 to 215.9 mm; Length 148 to 355.6 mm.
Multi-purpose tray:A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media Weights Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 220 g/m²,Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 220 g/m²
- Double Sided Printing Automatic
We are below in order to help you to find Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
LBP7210Cdn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit] R1.50V1.10 16 MB~~~>>>Download
LBP7210Cdn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit] R1.50V1.10 14 MB~~~>>> Download
Auto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32bit & 64bit] V.41100003 760 KB ~~~>>>Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] V3.90 41 MB~~~>>> Download
Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] V1.00 352 KB~~~>>>Download
CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] V2.70 122 MB~~~>>> Download
Auto Shutdown Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] V1.00 245 KB~~~>>> Download
LBP7210Cdn User’s Guide USRM223572 7.5 MB~~~>>> Download
[Mac] LBP7210Cdn e-Manual USRM223572 13 MB~~~>>> Download
[Windows] LBP7210Cdn e-Manual USRM223572 11 MB~~~>>> Download
Driver & Software Download For Canon
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon I-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn, immediately.