The i-SENSYS MF230 as well as MF244dw collection are made to more optimise remote monitoring capacities.Both staff members as well as network supervisors could now gain from the printer’s mobile optimised Remote Interface (RUI),which can be accessed via a safe HTML internet user interface from a smart device or tablet,in addition to from their PC.Assisting to provide services with a centrally managed service,the RUI supplies access to printer info as well as offers individuals the devices to alter network settings,set up address books and also check toner levels remotely.
Additionally,the i-SENSYS MF230 as well as MF244dw ranges take on industry leading criteria for protection, improving compatibility as well as allowing for very easy combination right into existing office atmospheres.With companies increasingly advocating moral working methods,the i-SENSYS MF230 as well as MF244 collection are made with sustainability at the fore,aiding keep organisations’ carbon footprints to a minimum.
The power-saving modes help organisations save power,while the brand-new ECO record uses live analytics into paper and energy use as well as tips to improve efficiency. Businesses could make the most of fax sneak peek on the i-SENSYS MF237w,MF247dw and also MF249dw designs,permitting individuals to preview as well as erase unwanted fax tasks through the RUI function.Along with its Car Off as well as rest setting,the i-SENSYS MF230 and MF244 ranges use an ecologically accountable means of recycling Canon’s All-in-One Cartridges via the award winning Canon Cartridge Recycling Program.
Aiding to provide a premium printing experience as well as fantastic black as well as white records as well as images,employees can change empty printer toner cartridges themselves,without maintenance expense.
The i-SENSYS MF230 as well as MF244 series will certainly be readily available throughout all Canon sales offices and also picked suppliers in Europe from November.
Canon I-SENSYS MF244dw Spec
|Maximum duty cycle||15000 pages per month|
|Duplex functions||Copy, Print|
|Recommended duty cycle||500 – 2500 pages per month|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||27 ppm|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Duplex print speed (ISO/IEC 24734) mono||15 ipm|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, UFRII-LT|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||6 s|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||27 cpm|
|Copier resize||25 – 400%|
|Maximum number of copies||999 copies|
|Time to first copy (black, normal)||9 s|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Maximum scan resolution||9600 x 9600 DPI|
|Scan to||Cloud, PC|
|Scan speed (colour)||15 ppm|
|Scan speed (black)||20 ppm|
|Input colour depth||24 bit|
|Output colour depth||24 bit|
|Scan drivers||ICA, TWAIN, WIA|
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Paper input type||Cassette|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||35 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||1 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||100 sheets|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Heavy paper, Labels, Plain paper, Recycled paper|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0…A9)||A4, A5|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0…B9)||B5|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Executive, Legal, Letter, Oficio, Statement|
|Envelopes sizes||10, C5, DL|
|Multi-Purpose Tray media weight||60 – 163 g/m²|
|Standard tray media weight||60 – 163 g/m²|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight||50 – 105 g/m²|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|Wi-Fi standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Energy Star Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC)||0.8|
|Power consumption (max)||1150 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||4.1 W|
|Power consumption (sleep)||1.3 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.5 W|
|AC input voltage||220-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Weight & dimensions|
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw and your computer.
- Only if it is requested,you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw.
- You can download the setup file,then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup,now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw software file,if you don’t have on your system.Rest assured,the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel,then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse,then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up,to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete,you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF244dw Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V10.7.0||47 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2008/2012||V3.10||46 MB||Download|
|[Windows Server 2003 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows Server 2003||V3.02||46 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||V2.8.1||85 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2003 R2/2008/2012||V21.75||196 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2003 R2/2008||V21.75||196 MB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V1.2.0||422 KB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||V1.0.0||324 KB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||V22.214.171.124||14 MB||Download|
|MF244dw/MF232w/MF231 User’s Guide||USRMA13980||5.1 MB||Download|
|MF244dw/MF232w Wireless LAN Setting Guide||FT61704000||4.3 MB||Download|
|MF244dw/MF232w/MF231 Getting Started||FT61688000||15 MB||Download|
|[Windows] MF240Series/230Series MF Driver Installation Guide||USRM262292||453 KB||Download|