The Canon i-SENSYS MF247w is a monochrome printer connected 4 in 1 appropriates for little offices along with will certainly run in cordless printing for your little office.The network printer made to use everything you’ll call for a small office printing,copying,scanning and also faxing from a COMPUTER,smart device as well as tablet computer. This Canon i-SENSYS MF247w is very outstanding for workplace.So,if you have a small business or run in an office, most definitely you value the top-notch of monochrome printing.
Perfect for occupied workplace setting environments.With Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and also support for PCL6, it is developed to ‘simply function’ along with your existing small company network.Use a workplace multifunction printer created for rate: Quick First-Print,quick 27 ppm print rate and also double-sided printing suggest efficiency stays exceptional.Scan and share documents promptly and conveniently, all with out a Desktop computer.Comfortably check as well as send out to email or to neighborhood drives straight from your system.The printer’s ECO records assist it end up being simple to observe and also keep an eye on use, although Car Off and lowered power usage modes sustain maintain your carbon impact to a least.Canon’s All-in-One Cartridges supply wonderful mono message files as well as photos.Experience dependable dependability as well as top quality with simply a solitary cartridge change.
Canon i-SENSYS MF247w additionally budget-friendly and with incredible printing capacities, extremely supportive in satisfying the demand for a much faster,best as well as full of top quality,additionally you will certainly locate all the requirements that transcend in this equipment,and also it’s amazing. with impressive resolution as well as charge more paper so you do not should change the printer,and Canon i-SENSYS MF247w Download Support– is easy also in replacing the ink,you can get in touch with a usb cable television as well as share the connect with people in need.with the result that has been proven to be the very best and also for the printing of deluxe class you can discover on this printer device.
Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4)
Double sided: Up to 15 ipm (A4)
Monochrome laser beam printing
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
600 x 600 dpi
First Print Out Time
Approx: 6.0 seconds or less
Double Sided Printing
UFRII-LT, PCL 5e1, PCL6
45 PCL fonts
5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope)
Toner saver mode
Advanced printing features
Google Cloud Print Ready
iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app
Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app
Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4)
First Copy Output Time (FCOT)
Approx. 9.0 seconds or less
Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Text/Photo, Text/Photo (High speed), Photo, Text
Double sided copying
1-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)
Up to 999 copies
25-400% in 1% increments
Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy
Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
Single sided mono: 20ipm (300x300dpi)
Single sided colour: 15ipm (300x300dpi)
Colour scanning depth
24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
TWAIN , WIA, ICA
Max. scan width
Scan to E-mail
Scan to PC
TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF2
Scan to Cloud
33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page4)
Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual
Normal: 200 x 100 dpi
Fine: 200 x 200 dpi
Photo: 200 x 200 dpi
Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi
Up to 256 pages5
Up to 104 dials
Max. 103 dials / Max. 50 destinations in one group
Max. 114 destinations
Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory)
Double sided faxing
Yes (Transmit and Receive)
Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Paper input (Standard)
1-sheet multi-purpose tray
Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope
A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Envelop (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.
A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Indexcard, Envelope (COM10,Monarch,DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.
A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 105 x 148 mm Max 216 x 356 mm
Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m²
Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m²
ADF: 50 to 105 g/m²
Interface & Software
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection
Operating System compatibility
Windows® 10 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Server® 2012R26 / Server® 2012 / Server® 2008R2 / Server® 2008 / Server® 2003R2/ Server® 2003 / Vista
Mac OS X version 10.6 & up
LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6)
Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6)
TCP/IP Application Services:
Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4,IPv6)
DHCP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4)
SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6)
IP/Mac address filtering, IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPsec
WEP(64/128 bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(AES)
Software and printer management
Presto! Page Manager,
MF Scan Utility,
Remote User Interface (RUI),
Toner Status Tool,
Recommended Monthly Print Volume
500 – 2,500 pages per month
Max. 15,000 pages per month8
6-line LCD B&W Touch Screen
Dimensions with trays (W x D x H)
390 mm x 371 mm x 360 mm
Installation Space (W x D x H)
629 mm x 796 mm x 730 mm
Approx. 12.2 Kg
Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF)
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
Maximum: Approx. 1150 W
Standby: Approx. 5.7 W
Sleep mode: Approx. 1.3 W9
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.8 kWh/week
Sound Pressure10 :
Active: 52 dB in B/W printing
Sound Power :
Active: 66 dB or less in B/W printing
Standby: 43 dB or less
Cartridge 737 (2,400 pages11)12
TEL 6 KIT (Telephone handset)
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w and your computer.
- Only if it is requested,you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w.
- You can download the setup file,then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup,now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w software file,if you don’t have on your system.Rest assured,the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel,then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse,then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up,to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete,you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF247w Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MF247w/MF232w/MF231 User’s Guide||USRMA13980||5.1 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V10.7.0||47 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2008/2012||V3.10||46 MB||Download|
|[Windows Server 2003 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows Server 2003||V3.02||46 MB||Download|
|MF247w/MF232w Wireless LAN Setting Guide||FT61704000||4.3 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||V2.8.1||85 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2003 R2/2008/2012||V21.75||196 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2003 R2/2008||V21.75||196 MB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)||V1.2.0||422 KB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||V1.0.0||324 KB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||V18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|[Windows] MF240Series/230Series MF Driver Installation Guide||USRM262292||453 KB||Download|
|MF247w/MF232w/MF231 Getting Started||FT61688000||15 MB||Download|