The canon i-sensys mf3220 Laser All-in-One gives you with fast printing and quick access from start-up.It is additionally very flexible as a copier and also scanner.This printer supplies print rates p to 20 ppm and also 1200 x 600 dpi improved print resolution provides expert laser high quality printing for message and graphics.Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Printer with efficiency laser printer generates exceptional high quality to print all in one printing,scanning and duplicating,utilizing the versatile portable printers boost your productivity as a workgroup.
Canon MF-3220 multifunction laser additionally has a flatbed scanner with a safety cover as well as control board at the top and 1-bypass port for consuming some sorts of media sustained right into the maker.Tray of amx. 255 sheets of plain paper.Flashing lights on the control panel offer the low degree info toner,Print excellent quality giving an optimum resolution of Approximately 600 x 600 dpi-copies,prints Approximately 9600 dpi-enhanced picture/scan monochrome,causing paper copy and also scanner processes the photos of your family pet.
Download and install Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 driver promptly free of cost.Ensure that the os you make use of remains in the listing of the supported OS in the description listed below.After downloading you must open the archive and essence the Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 driver to any area,then double-click the executable data to begin the chauffeur setup procedure.
Canon I-SENSYS MF3220 Specification
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 18ppm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Resolution||1200 x 600 dpi Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Scan|
|Scanner Resolution Enhanced||9600 x 9600dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||24 bit/24 bit (input/output)|
|Scanner Type||A4 Colour Image Scanner|
|Copy Speed Monochrome||18ppm Mono Copy|
|Copier Reduce/Enlarge||50-200% in 10% increments Copy|
|Copier Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Copy|
|Copier Functions||Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Tray|
|Maximum Duplex Paper Weight||120gsm|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index Card|
|Paper Size||A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, B5, C5), LTR, LGL, Statement, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 216 mm|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Technology||Multifunction Laser Printer|
|Power Consumption||960W (Max) / 450W (Active) / 1.4W (Sleep)|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENYS MF3020 A4 Mono Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested,you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220.
- You can download the setup file,then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup,now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 software file,if you don’t have on your system.Rest assured,the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel,then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse,then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up,to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete,you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF3220 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|[Windows 64bit] MF3240/MF3220/MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp||V3.00||9.5 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] MF3220/MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / ScanGear) For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000||V3.00||8.2 MB||Download|
|MF Drivers (x64 Edition For Windows 7/Vista/Xp)||3.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|MF Drivers For Windows 2000/7/Vista/Xp||3.00||12 MB||Download|
|[Windows XP 32bit] Tool Box]||4911mf17||10 MB||Download|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box]||4911mf12||6.1 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] Tool Box For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista]||4911mf18||9.5 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Windows Server 2008/2000/2003/7/Vista/Xp||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Windows 2008/2000/2003/7/Vista/Xp||v3.2.1(r32)||4.7 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Windows 2000/2003/Me/Vista/Xp||v3.13(r313||7 MB||Download|
|MF Toolbox For Windows 2000/Me/Vista/Xp||22.214.171.124.mf||8.4 MB||Download|
|User guides||1.0||9.5 MB||Download|