Canon I-Sensys mf4150 Review-Canon is one of the more eco mindful business around-it does compactness and also economic situation along with anyone.The i-Sensys MF4150 continues this tradition, loading print, fax, duplicate as well as scan performance- as well as various other productivity attributes – into an impressively little type variable.
The company additionally likes innovation, yet except innovation’s benefit.The 4150 comes with the hallmark all-in-one printer toner cartridge, which integrates the photosensitive unit, electrostatic charger, cleaner and various other core aspects that have the tendency to wear out swiftly and need episodic upkeep. This indicates when you replace the cartridge you eliminate the demand for maintenance, therefore minimizing running prices in time. The cartridge sets you back Â ₤ 45, as well as has a lifespan of 2,000 pages, a CPP of 0.022.
The MF4150‘s graphics and also photo high quality are both normal for monochrome lasers, a half step below the most effective available. Graphics are great sufficient for any kind of inner organisation usage.Video top quality, however, deals with a few elements.Slim lines had the tendency to disappear (a typical problem with printers). Dithering was quickly noticeable in the form of repeating patterns at various grey degrees. As with most monochrome laser graphics, I would certainly be reluctant to hand the output over to an essential customer I wished to impress with my professionalism and reliability.
Pictures additionally struggle with visible dithering, along with aliasing- rugged edges on diagonal lines such as the spokes of a wheel.But the MF4150‘s images are of far better high quality compared to some lasers can take care of. They’re easily sufficient to duplicate a page with a photo on it, or to print pictures from Web pages or in customer e-newsletters. (Those are the most likely reasons for printing images on a monochrome laser.).
Canon I-SENSYS MF4150 Specification
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 20 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 x 600 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations UFRII LT
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 20 ppm
- Max Copying Speed Up to 20 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 20 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time B/W 9.6 sec
- Max Document Enlargement 200 %
- Max Document Reduction 50 %
- Automatic Duplexing none
- Maximum Copies 99
- Exposure Modes photo, text, text and photo
- Copying Features 2 on 1, Toner Save
- Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Gray Scale Depth 8 bit
- Color Depth 24 bit
- Color Depth (Internal) 24 bit
- Scan Element CIS
- Type cartridge
- Product Name Canon FX-10
- Duty Cycle 2000 pages
- Included Qty 1
- Type fax / copier / printer / scanner
- Functions copier, fax, printer, scanner
- Fax Type plain paper
- Printing Technology laser
- Printing Output Type monochrome
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested,you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150.
- You can download the setup file,then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup,now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 software file,if you don’t have on your system.Rest assured,the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel,then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse,then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up,to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete,you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4150 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.