Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Drivers Download
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn print top quality, though not exceptional, was pretty good. Like the majority of various other versions listed below, it created sharp, dark text that was clear also at 2-point kind size.
A collection of narrow parallel lines looked straight or perhaps, with basically no banding. A grayscale image published at default setups appeared too light and a little bit rinsed, though it was smooth in addition to tidy.
It can do printing, scanning, copying, and faxing faster compared to you have actually ever before believed. Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn serves you its highest qualities to ensure that you will certainly not be dissatisfied by the outcome. The printer also will certainly not trigger you a fantastic disruption in noise because it creates instead good sound while it is doing its job. Obviously, there are lots of people consider that the printer offers them the most effective requirements that can help them ending up the jobs without any challenges.
Feature-wise, the Canon i-Sensys MF4370dn comes with normal options you normally discover in an all-in-one printer as well as besides the familiar offerings you will not discover anything added. It includes network assistance, automated duplexer (printing on both sides without hand-operated treatment) though it sustains just A4 and LTR paper dimension – not a significant offer if you are using it largely for house use. The major paper tray holds 100 sheets, and includes an automatic record feeder ability of 50 sheets.
Canon i-Sensys MF4370dn Specs
- Speed Monochrome Up to 22ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Yes , Automatic
- Print Method Mono laser beam printing
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24 bit colour
- Scanner Scaling Grayscale 256
- Scanner Type A4 Flatbed
- Copy Speed Monochrome 22ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 50 to 200 in 1% increments% Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Copy First Page 9 Seconds
- Speed Dials 107 speed dials
- Fax Speed 33.6Kbps Fax
- Transmit and Receive Memory 256pages
- Fax Facility Present Yes
- Fax Forwarding Yes
- Group Dials 8 (max. 50 locations)
- Interface Type(s) USB & Network
- Network Ready Yes
- PC Fax Yes
- Preview Monitor Type LCD
- RJ-45 Ports 1 x RJ-45
- USB Port Yes
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Multifunction Summary Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- Technology Laser Printer
- Case Colour Black/Grey
- Dimensions 39cm (W) x 44cm (D) x 45.5cm (H) – Weight 15.15kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 35C – Humidity 20 to 80%
- Noise Level 63.5dbA
- Power Consumption 650W (Max) / 9W (Standby) / 3W (Saving)
- Product Summary Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn A4 Mono Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4370DN Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.