To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon i-SENSYS MF4870dn Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4870dn are in their most recent version.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4870dn is a good, general-purpose multifunction printer, with the added benefits of duplex scanning, copying and faxing, as well as double-sided print.
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Technology, Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions, 390mm (W) x 439mm (D) x 360mm (H) – Weight 12.5kg
- Power Consumption, 1220W (Max) / 500W (Active) / 3W (Sleep)
- Product Summary, Canon i-SENYS MF4870dn A4 Mono Multifunction Laser Printer
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4870dn based on your computer operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4870dn Multifunction Printer Driver -MF216n Driver
Network ready, mono laser multifunctional that is ideal for small workgroups. With automatic double-sided printing, tilting display and one-touch solution keys, it’s the perfect productivity booster.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
File name: o1592mux_m_ufrmf1051.dmg
Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8
OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11
File Size: (32 MB)
Canon i-SENSYS MF4870dn Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.