Canon i-SENSYS MF5940dn Drivers Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF5940dn Review-Canon i-SENSYS MF5940dn is a most straightforward approach to speed up little workgroup gainfulness.Enhance revenue because of engaging SEND usefulness and automobile duplexing tricks. This reduced, system prepared, multifunctional is extremely vitality efficient, holding expenditures down.
Like Canon i-SENSYS MF4750, this printer from Canon has the automatic duplex printing function. This type of function from this printer will aid you to print in duplex without needing to do several things whenever you are publishing making use of Canon i-SENSYS MF5940dn. That is because this printer has the automated attribute that will aid you do the duplex printing. This will definitely provide you the performance in dealing with the duplex printing.
The i-SENSYS MF5940dw enhances productivity using its 33 ppm result velocity as well as class-leading Very first Duplicate Out Time of considerably much less compared to 8 secs. There is normally a hardly any waiting duration for print outs in a similar way, as a result of Quick First-Print systems. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic File Feeder for scanning, faxing or replicating double-sided records, together with the optional cassette that broadens paper resource capability as much as 800 sheets, ensure quicker and much better functioning additionally.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5940dn Specifications
- Maximum format: A4;
- Automatic duplex printing: yes;
- Maximum resolution b/W printing: 600×600 dpi;
- Print speed: 33 ppm (monochrome A4);
- Warm-up time: 11;
- The time when the first fingerprint: 8 c (h/b);
- Scanner type: tablet/plangent;
- The maximum size of the original: A4;
- Maximum scan size: 216×356 mm;
- Color depth: 24-bit;
- Shades of gray: 256;
- Scanner resolution: 600×600 dpi;
- Scanner resolution (enhanced): 9600×9600 dpi;
- Autofeed originals: bilateral;
- The capacity of the device ADF originals: 50 sheets;
- Standards support: TWAIN, WIA;
- Sending an image via e-mail: yes;
- Maximum resolution copier (h/b): 600×600 dpi;
- Copy speed: 33 ppm (monochrome A4);
- The first copy out time: 8;
- Change the scale: 25-400 %;
- Step zoom: 1 %;
- The maximum number of copies per cycle: 99;
- Paper: 300 sheet. (standard), 800 sheet. (maximum);
- Paper output: 150 sheet. (standard), 150 sheet. (maximum);
- Capacity tray: 50 sheet.;
- Paper weight: 60-190 g/m2;
- Printing on:: card stock, transparencies, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper;
- Resource h/b cartridge/toner: 2100 pages;
- Number of cartridges: 1;
- Type of cartridge/toner: 719, 719 H (eco – 6400 page);
- Memory: 256 MB;
- Fax memory: 512 pages;
- Maximum Fax resolution: 400×400 dpi;
- Maximum transfer rate: 33.6 kbps;
- PC Fax: yes;
- Interfaces: Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0;
- Direct printing: yes;
Fonts and languages
- Support PostScript: no;
- Support: PCL 5e, PCL 6;
- The number of installed fonts PCL: 55;
- OS support: Windows, Linux, Mac OS;
- Display information: LCD panel;
- Power consumption (in operation): 1200 W;
- Power consumption (in standby mode): 9 W;
- Noise at work: 70.6 dB;
- Noise level in standby mode: 43 dB;
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 390x431x473 mm;
- Weight: 19.1 kg;
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5940DN Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
[Mac] i-SENSYS MF5980dw/MF5940dn Firmware Update Tool
[Windows] i-SENSYS MF5980dw/MF5940dn Firmware Update Tool
[Windows 2000] i-SENSYS MF5980dw/MF5940dn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF5980dw/MF5940dn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008