Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Review-A compact all-in-one printer, the Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw offers customers the power to publish top notch records and graphics from throughout the area with its cordless networking capacity. The i-SENSYS MF 5980dw multifunction printer provides excellent capability and also is highly energy reliable, maintaining costs down not only in toner intake however in power consumption also.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF-5980dw printer can duplex printing,not compromising its printing average, which is rated at 33 ppm. It can copy, scan, and fax, although it could just produce monochrome prints, which can be a held up for workplaces seeking a powerful colour printer.The Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw printer is small sufficient to fit any desk room, determining only 390x473x431 mm.
The unit does not consider a lot at just 19.1 kg, considering its added features like the vehicle duplexer, ADF, as well as high-capacity paper cassette. It includes an intuitive control board, which makes operation straightforward, and connection is feasible through the Ethernet and Wi-fi ports, and also direct USB port for flash drives. The i-SENSYS MF-5980dw has an energy-efficient design, cutting expenses when it comes to power intake.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw is intuitive 5-brand LCD present presents even more details on display, consequently individuals make the nearly all of the available features. For sustained ease of usage, there are one feel response secrets that enable rapid scanning direct to your desktop computer; eco-copying for combining more than a few pages right into a single print out, saving loan as well as paper; as well as safe print, that is a safe and secure method to publish sensitive documents and minimize waste.Disperse your records much faster as well as much more making use of Canon’s SEND functionality effectively.
With this you could check direct to email, a network folder or a USB memory trick. Furthermore, Tiny PDF compression technology makes small documents – as much as 1/10th of the size achievable with normal compression – without endangering top-notch, to make sure that it is better to send as well as share papers.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Specifications
- Speed Monochrome Up to 33ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scanner Type A4 Colour Image Scanner
- Copy Speed Monochrome 33cpm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25 to 400% in 1% incremenets Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Copier Functions Collate, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- Paper Handling Input 3 50 Sheet Duplex ADF
- Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet Duplex
- Maximum Copies 99
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight 190gsm
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Media Supported Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Bond paper, Postcard, Indexcard
- Paper Size A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, STMT, Postcard, Indexcard, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Width 76 to 216 mm; Length 127 to 356 mm.
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions 390mm (W) x 473mm (D) x 431mm (H) – Weight 19.1kg
- Noise Level 70.6dbA
- Product Summary Canon i-SENYS MF5980dw A4 Mono Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Black 2100 Pages
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW and your computer.
- Only if it is requested,you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW.
- You can download the setup file,then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup,now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW software file,if you don’t have on your system.Rest assured,the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel,then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse,then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up,to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete,you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF5980DW Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.