Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn Review-Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn is done in one printer that makes use of laser innovation. As all in one equipment, it can do printing, scanning, copying, as well as faxing really simple as well as fast. With the rapid rate that it has, you could do whatever and complete it rapidly, and also still the outcome that you get is best. The end result for mono file is outstanding enough with maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
If you want download Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn printer DRIVER You should live on the Canon printer download page to select the proper motorist ideal for the operating system that you utilize.
Yet, searching motorist for Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn printer on Canon homepage is made complex, because there are so legion kinds of Canon vehicle drivers for galore various types of products: video cameras, printers, facsimile machine, scanners
Like Canon i-SENSYS MF6560pl as well as Canon i-SENSYS MF6680dn? If you assume that this printer has a not effective layout, you are wrong after that. This is the stylish printer with black as well as white shade that makes it looks extra contemporary and also compact. There is the flatbed scanner that is utilized to check the documents as well as it gets on the top of the device. The trays in Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn can hold up for 150 sheets.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn Specifications:
- Speed Colour Up to 8ppm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome Up to 12ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Print Method 4 in line Toner Cartridges
- Warm Up Time 30 Seconds
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24-bit/8-bit
- Scanner Type A4 Flatbed ADF
- Copy Speed Colour 8ppm Color Copy
- Copy Speed Monochrome 12ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25 to 400% Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Colour Copier Yes
- Copier Functions Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text, Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy
- Copier Memory (Standard) 128MB
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Copy Speed Colour (FCOT) 29seconds
- Copy Speed Mono (FCOT) 23seconds
- Speed Dials 200 speed dials
- Fax Speed Super G3 33.6Kbps Fax
- Transmit and Receive Memory 512pages
- Fax Facility Present Yes
- Fax Forwarding Yes
- One Touch Speed Dials 19
- Interface Type(s) USB & Network
- LCD Screen 5 lines backlit LCD
- Network Interface 10 BaseT/100 BaseTX Network
- Network Ready Yes
- PC Fax Yes
- Preview Monitor Type LCD
- RJ-45 Ports 1 x RJ-45
- USB Port Yes
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Memory (Maximum) 128MB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Trays 3 (3)
- Paper Handling Input 1 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 Single Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- Paper Handling Input 3 50 Sheet ADF
- Automatic Document Feeder Yes
- Maximum Copies 99
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Media Supported Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope
- Paper Handling Output 125 Sheets
- Paper Size Cassette : A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Width 76.2
- to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6 mm. Manual feed slot: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelope (COM10,
- Paper Weight 60 to 220g/Sq m
- Scanner Document Size A4
Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 8714574537863
- Monthly Duty Cycle 30k Pages Per Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Colour
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions 43cm (W) x 48.4cm (D) x 42.9cm (H) – Weight 25kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 20 to 80%
- Noise Level 63.4dbA
- Power Consumption 900W (Max) / 16W (Standby) / 3W (Saving)
- Product Summary Canon i-SENSYS MF8050cn A4 Colour Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- Colour Toner Life 1,500 Pages
- Mono Toner Life 2,300 Pages
- Remote Access Yes
- Software Included Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, NetSpot Device Installer
In the Box
- In The Box Canon i-SENSYS MF8050 printer, AC Cable (UK),CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals),Setup Guide, CMYK Toner Cartridge-800 pages
- Dual Access Yes
- Management Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management
Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8050Cn
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8050Cn
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8050Cn, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8050Cn USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8050Cn, immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS MF8050Cn Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.