Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Review- Canon i-SENSYS Mf8180c Shade Laser Fax Printer is a current, full offered shade multifunction maker providing color laser printing, duplicating, faxing and also taking a look at up to 9600 dpi determination for the arranged workplace. It is the excellent answer for larger companies or office offices requiring fantastic color checking out and color printing. A Super G3 33.6 kbps modem gives super fast fax transmission at 3 seconds every web page, while a 256-page memory firmly stores all coming close to fax records for printing, should certainly the ink or paper run low.
The Canon i-SENSYS Mf8180c offers an accumulation of 118 rate dials, approximately 117 celebration dials, and benefit from Canon’s UHQ photo planning for high quality mono and shade laser print results at 19 duplicates and 4 duplicates every minute individually. With constrained launch time, the fast very first print ability conveys very first duplicate yield in as weak as 8.5 seconds. The Pcl5e/6 backing guarantees constant combination into existing PCL circumstances.
For the standby mode, this printer will just require the optimum of 35 watts for its primary operation. To make it much better, you will just need about 5 watts when the printer is in the rest state. That implies, the power usage of Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C is similar with one tiny light bulb in your house. That will certainly be something low-cost to pay if you are considering the power costs.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C: Specs
- Print speed Up to 4 ppm colour (A4)
- Up to 19 ppm mono (A4)
- Printing method Colour laser beam printing
- Print quality Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Printer languages CARPS
- Print margins 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
- Toner saver mode Yes
- Copy Speed Up to 4 cpm colour (A4)
- Up to 19 cpm mono (A4)
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT) Colour Approx. 45 seconds or less
- Mono Approx. 21 seconds or less
- Copy resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy modes Text, Photo, Text/Photo
- Multiple Copy Up to 99 copies
- Reduction / Enlargement 50-200% in 1% increments
- Toner saver mode Yes
- Other Features Collate
- Type Colour
- Scan resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour Scanning Depth 48 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Greyscales 256 levels
- Compatibility TWAINÂ¹ , WIAÂ¹
- Max. scan width 216 mm
- Modem Speed Super G3 33.6kbps (Up to 3 seconds/pageÂ¹)
- Receive mode Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual RX
- Fax Resolution Standard:200 x 100 dpi
- Fine: 200 x 200 dpi
- Photo: 200 x 200 dpi
- Super Fine: 200 x 400 dpi
- Ultra Fine: 400 x 400 dpi
- Fax Memory Up to 256 pagesÂ¹
- Speed dials Max. 118 dials (including 18 one touch dials)
- Group dials/destinations Max. 117 dials / Max. 117 destinations
- Sequential broadcast Max. 119 locations
- Memory backup 1 hour
- Other Features Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only)
- Scanner Type Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper input (Standard) 250-sheet cassette
125-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper output 100-sheet
Media types Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope
- Media sizes Cassette:
A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive Multi-purpose tray:
A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5)ADF:
A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Custom sizes ( W x L): Max 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm , Min. 148 mm x 105 mm
- Media weights Cassette: 60 to 105 g/mÂ²
Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/mÂ²
ADF: 60 to 163 g/mÂ²
INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Operating System compatibility Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ Server 2003/ XP/ Vista
- Software and printer management Presto!PageManager, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, NetSpot Device Installer, Remote User Interface (RUI)
- Duty Cycle Max. 30,000 pages per month
- Warm-up Time Approx. 60 seconds from power on
- Memory 128MB (shared)
- Control panel 20 characters x 2 lines backlit LCD
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H) 510 mm x 512 mm x 588 mm
- Installation space (W x D x H) 510 mm x 916 mm x 840 mm
- Weight Approx 36 kg
- Operating Environment Temperature: 10 to 32ÂºC (50 to 86ÂºF)
Humidity: 10 to 80% RH (no condensation)
- Power source 220-240V(Â±10%) 50/60Hz (Â±2Hz)
- Power Consumption Maximum: Approx.1200 W
Standby: Approx. 35 W
Sleep mode: Approx. 8 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC):2.200 kWh/week
- Noise Levels Sound PressureÂ¹:
Active: 54 dB(A) or less
Standby: 35 dB(A) or less
Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8180C
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8180C
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C via Software CD
The setting up of Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8180C , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8180C USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8180C , immediately.
Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon I-SENSYS MF8180C Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 10/8.1/8|
|MF8180C Fax Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8180C MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8180C MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2003/2008|
|MF Drivers (x64bit) Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003|
|MF Drivers Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2003|
|[Windows XP 32bit] Tool Box|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box|
|[Windows 32bit] Tool Box Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista|
|MF Toolbox Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)|
|MF Toolbox for Windows 32/64bit Windows 8/7/Vista/XP|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2003/2008|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Windows Vista/XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)|
|MF Toolbox Windows Vista/XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)|
|MF8180C User Guides|