Canon i-SENSYS MF8230Cn Series Driver
Network-ready All-in-One Increase group productivity with this portable,elegant multifunctional,which supports mobile printing and also fits neatly on any office desktop.User friendly,with instinctive navigation and also a clear colour display screen,the network-ready i-SENSYS MF8230Cn makes it basic to share colour printing,duplicating and also scanning across workgroups.For a great deal much more reliable working,the i-SENSYS MF8230Cn prints and also replicates at 14 websites each min,for both colour and mono files as well as has a 50-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder.
There’s likewise little time shed waiting for result many thanks to Canon’s Quick First-Print advancements along with a quick First Copy Out Time.Advanced image top-notch,with as long as 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution,makes sure extreme, vibrant outcome every single time.With mobile printing it’s simple to attach smartphones as well as tablets to the i-SENSYS MF8230Cn, from practically anywhere in the office.
Print e-mails,website and also other documents straight from your iPhone or iPad using the support of Apple AirPrint ™,which instantly finds the printer on your network.Canon’s free Mobile Printing app additionally publishes wirelessly to the printer from your Apple iOS device.For the flexibility of printing from anywhere you are,by means of the Net, making use of smart device, tablet computer or desktop computer, the MF8230Cn supports Google Cloud Print.
- Colour network print, copy and scan
- Network ready
- Apple AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print
- 14 ppm mono and colour printing
- Solution keys for easy scan and eco copy
- 7-line LCD display
- Scan to network and USB memory key
- Energy efficient
Machine type Colour Laser All-In-One
Available functions Print, Copy and Scan
Print speed Up to 14 ppm colour and mono (A4)
Printing method Colour laser beam printing
Print quality Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Print resolution 600 x 600 dpi
First Print Out TimeColour aprox: 18 seconds or less
Mono aprox: 18 seconds or less
Print margins5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (envelope)
Toner saver mode Yes
Printing from memory mediaSupported memory media
USB memory key
Supported file types: JPEG, TIFF
Copy speed Up to 14 cpm colour and mono (A4)
First Copy Output Time (FCOT)Colour Approx. 19 seconds or less
Mono Approx. 19 seconds or less
Copy resolutionUp to 600 x 600 dpi
Copy modesText/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text
Multiple copyUp to 99 copies
Reduction / Enlargement 25-400% in 1% increments
Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy
Scan to USB memory key JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF
Scan resolutionOptical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
Colour scanning depth 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
Greyscales 256 levels
Compatibility TWAIN , WIA
Max. scan width 216 mm
Scanner type Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Paper input (Standard) 150-sheet cassette
1-sheet manual feed slot
Paper output 125-sheet
Media types Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope
Media sizes Cassette :
A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min. 83 x 127mm to Max. 215.9 x 355.6mm
Manual feed slot:
A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, IndexCard, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min. 83 x 127mm to Max. 215.9 x 355.6mm
A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 128 mm x 139.7 mm Max. 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm
Media weights Cassette: 60 to 160 g/m²
Manual feed slot: 60 to 220 g/m²
ADF: 50 to 105 g/m²
INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
Interface type USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
Operating System compatibility Windows 8/ Windows 7 / Server 2012¹/ Server 2008¹ R2/ Server 2008¹/ Server 2003¹/ XP/ Vista/
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up²
Network Protocol Print:
LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6)
TCP/IP Application Services:
Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS
DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4)
SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6)
IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC
Software and printer management Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management
Mobile Print Google Cloud Print
Canon Mobile Printing app for iPAD and iPHONE
Canon Mobile Printing app for Android¹
Duty cycle Max. 30,000 pages per month¹
Warm-up Time Approx. 23 secondsor less from power on
Memory 256 MB (shared)
Control panel 7 line colour backlit LCD
Dimensions with trays (W x D x H) 430 mm x 484 mm x 429 mm
Installation space (W x D x H) 674 mm x 1229 mm x 801 mm
Weight Approx. 26 Kg
Operating environment Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF)
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
Power Source 220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
Power Consumption Maximum: Approx. 900 W
Standby: Approx. 23 W
Sleep mode: Approx. 1.0 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC):
Noise Levels Sound Power ¹ :
Active: 61.3 dB(A) or less
Standby: 22.5 dB(A) or less
Sound Pressure ¹ :
Active: 46.7 dB(A) or less
Cartridges Cartridge 731 Black (1,400 pages ¹)²
Cartridge 731H Black (2,400 pages ¹)²
Cartridge 731 Cyan (1,500 pages ¹)²
Cartridge 731 Magenta (1,500 pages ¹)²
Cartridge 731 Yellow (1,500 pages ¹)²
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN and your computer.
- Only if it is requested,you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN.
- You can download the setup file,then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup,now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN software file,if you don’t have on your system.Rest assured,the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel,then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse,then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up,to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete,you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230CN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8230cn Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.