Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw Review – The Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw one printer that offers remarkable versatility as well as has impressive efficiency. Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw is one type of print that give print centers, replicate, scan together with fax.Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw have cordless facility, Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw a multifunction printer black in addition to white that has many features that could enhance efficiency in addition to boost office operations.
The Canon i-Sensys MF8280Cw colour printer’s multifunctionality is abundant certainly. Not simply a printer, it additionally provides scanning, copying or even Super G3 faxing. The 600dpi optical resolution (this could be stretched to 9600dpi) on the scanner produces some high quality photo capture, and also the Canon could produce 600dpi A4-size outcome in a mere 18 secs– photos take just 12 seconds at the exact same resolution, as well as a mere 6 seconds at 300dpi.
The facsimile device of the Canon i-SENSYS MF-8280CW can build up to 512 web pages along with 181 speed dials in its memory, and also it could instantly alter in between fax as well as telephone or option setting. The network and Wi-Fi all set Canon MF8280CW desktop computer multifunctional could be shown to a cordless or wired network. The ADF, network scanning, as well as direct printing from smart phones are among the timesaving attributes of this gizmo.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw Specifications
- Speed Colour Up to 14ppm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome Up to 14ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Enhanced
- Print Method 4 in line Toner Cartridges
- Warm Up Time 23 Seconds
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600 dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24-bit/24-bit
- Scanner Type A4 Flatbed ADF
- Copy Speed Colour 14ppm Color Copy
- Copy Speed Monochrome 14ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25 to 400% in 1% increments Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Colour Copier Yes
- Copier Functions Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy
- Copier Memory (Standard) 256MB
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Copy Speed Colour (FCOT) 19 seconds
- Copy Speed Mono (FCOT) 19 seconds
- Fax Speed 33.6Kbps Fax
- Fax Facility Present Yes
- Interface Type(s) USB, Network & Wireless
- LCD Screen 7 lines Colour LCD
- Network Interface 10 BaseT/100 BaseTX Network
- Airprint Compatible Yes
- Network Ready Yes
- Preview Monitor Type LCD
- USB Port Yes
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Memory (Maximum) 256MB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 1 Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- Paper Handling Input 3 50 Sheet ADF
- Automatic Document Feeder Yes
- Maximum Copies 99
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Media Supported Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Coated paper, Label, Index card, Envelope
- Paper Handling Output 125 Sheets
- Paper Size Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5) Custom sizes: Min. 83 x 127mm to Max. 215.9 x 355.6mm Manual feed slot: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, IndexCard, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min. 83 x 127mm to Max. 215.9 x 355.6mm
- Paper Weight Cassette: 60 to 220g/m² Manual feed slot: 60 to 220g/m² ADF: 50 to 105g/m²
- Scanner Document Size A4
Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 8714574595931
- Monthly Duty Cycle 30k Pages Per Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Colour
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions 430mm (W) x 484mm (D) x 429mm (H) – Weight 26kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 20 to 80%
- Noise Level Sound Power9: Active: 61.3dB(A) or less; Standby: 22.5dB(A) or less Sound Pressure9: Active: 46.7dB(A) or less; Standby: inaudible
- Power Consumption Maximum: Approx. 900W; Standby: Approx. 23W
- Product Summary Canon i-SENSYS MF8280cw A4 Colour Laser MFP
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- Printer Languages UFRII-LT
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW and your computer.
- Only if it is requested,you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW.
- You can download the setup file,then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup,now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW software file,if you don’t have on your system.Rest assured,the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel,then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse,then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up,to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete,you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280CW Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF8280Cw Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.