Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Mac
To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn are in their most recent version.
- Type: Colour
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Greyscales: 256 levels
- Compatibility: TWAIN , WIA
- Max. scan width: 216 mm
- Auto duplex color network print, copy and scan
- Network ready with PCL 5c/6 support
- Apple AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print
- 20 ppm mono and color printing
- Solution keys for easy scan, eco-copy, and secure print
- 7-line LCD
- Scan to email, network folder, and USB memory key
- Energy efficient
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn based on your computer operating system.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Printer Driver -i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver
Description: This product is software for confirming the SSID (access point name) and network key when configuring wireless LAN settings.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Driver Detail[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
File version: V20.85
File name: MF8500CMFDriversV2085W64ukEN.exe
File Size: 68.01 MB
Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
File version: 10.5.1
Release date: 10/01/2015
File Size: 68.01 MB
Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11
Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.