Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw Driver Download
Canon with its tradition of presenting technology that makes businesses run efficiently to answer these needs by launching two new laser printers, namely LBP7100Cn and LBP7110Cw. Both of these products are designed to provide ease of use and increase user productivity. LBP7100Cn and LBP7110Cw help companies save costs and energy amid consistency to bring high quality business documents.
“LBP7100Cn and LBP7110Cw are equipped with a network card making it easier for users in small work groups to share printing resources. Even LBP7110CW is equipped with wifi, this will help SOHO and SME businesses achieve a reduction in targeted costs, “said Merry Harun – Canon Division Director, pt. Datascript.
The compact and non-noisy design makes the LBP7100Cn and LBP7110Cw blend easily in a variety of business environments. Both of these laser printers also have a user-friendly operation panel for new functions, such as the “Go” indicator button for greater ease of use in managing the document printing process.
The new imageCLASS device also offers high-quality imaging with minimal maintenance for a fuss-free printing experience. This is thanks to the design of the Canon All-In-One 331 Toner Cartridge that holds toner, photosensitive drums and waste toner containers that are integrated in a very compact unit that makes the replacement of the toner cartridge more comfortable and practical.
Increase Efficiency with Wireless Print Sharing
Setting up a wireless printer is never easy. With industry standard support for configuring the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button, LBP7110Cw can easily be added to any secure wireless environment just by pressing a button. This allows print users anywhere from home or office.
Printing at high speed
Productivity is maximized with print speeds of up to 14 pages per minute (ppm) for A4-sized documents, both mono and color thanks to Canon UFR II LT technology support.
Canon UFR II LT technology can accelerate document processing while reducing the memory load on the printer. Another cutting-edge technology is Canon On-Demand Fixing that ensures the printer returns to active quickly from Deep Sleep mode, which is less than 4 seconds. All of these innovations will lead to significant cost and energy savings, as well higher productivity for SOHO and SME businesses.
LBP7100Cn and LBP7110Cw are also suitable for businesses that implement environmentally friendly policies or cost reduction measures, with electricity consumption of only 0.9 W in Deep Sleep mode. The Energy Star® Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) level of these two products is only 0.4 kWh / week.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw Specs:
- Printer Type Color Laser
- Print Speed Up to 14 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)3
- First Print Time Approximately 18 seconds4
- Printer Language UFR II LT
- Print Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- (1200 x 1200 dpi quality)
- Duplex Print No
- Print Modes Toner Saver, Watermark, Page Composer
- Print Memory 64 MB
Paper Handling Specifications
- Standard Paper Source(s) 150-sheet cassette5
- Paper Output 125 sheets (face down)5
- Paper Weight 16-60 lb. bond (cassette)
- Media Sizes Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement
- Media Types Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Coated Paper, Index Card, Gloss Film
- Envelope Capacity 10 envelopes
- Envelope Types Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s) USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base T Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless1
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI) Yes
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Print Protocols LPD, RAW, WSD
- TCP/IP Set of Application Services
- (IPv4) RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, DNS, Dynamic DNS, Multicast DNS, WINS (IPv6) DHCP, DNS, Dynamic DNS, Multicast DNS
- Network Management Protocols SNMPv1, SNMPv3
- OS Compatibility Windows 8® , Windows 7, Windows Server® 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista®, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux, Citrix, Mac OS X 10.6 and up
- Cable Included Power Cord, USB Cable
- Power Consumption Max: 800W or less
- During Operation: Approx. 340W
- Standby: Approx. 10W Energy Saver: Approx. 4W
- Typical Energy Consumption 0.4 kWh/w
- Dimensions 16 (W) x 17.9 (D) x 10 (H)
- Unit Weight (without/with cartridge) 36.6 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
- 41.9 lbs. (w/ cartridge)
- Package Weight Approx. 47 lbs.
- Cartridge Type Cartridge 131 Black (Yields approximately 1,400 pages)Cartridge 131 YMC (Yields approximately 1,500 pages)Cartridge 131 H Black (Yields approximately 2,400 pages)*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Duty Cycle Up to 30,000 pages per month
- Security IP Filtering, MAC Address Filtering, Secure Sockets Layer, IEEE802.1x, SNTP
- Warranty 1 year limited exchange/carry-in6 (Extended warranty available)
Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10-32bit | 8.1-32bit | 8-32bit | 7-32bit | Vista-32bit | Xp-32bit, Windows 10-64bit | 8.1-64bit | 8-64bit | 7-64bit | Vista-64bit | Xp-64bit | Mac OS Sierra 10.12 | Os X 10.11 | Os X 10.10 | Os X 10.9 | Os X 10.8 | Os X 10.7 | Os X 10.6 | Os X 10.5 | Linux.
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 32bit] 20.62 37,596KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw [Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Linux 32bit,Linux 64bit 1.30 98,912KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw Printer Driver for [Windows 64bit] 20.62 41,688KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw UFRII LT Printer Driver [Mac] 1.4.1 43,344KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw [Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool 2.30 19,055KB|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP7100Cn, imageCLASS LBP7110Cw [Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool 2.31 9,963KB|
Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ImageCLASS LBP7110Cw, immediately.