Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver Mac
To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon imageCLASS MF212w are in their most recent version.
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon imageCLASS MF212w based on your computer operating system.
Canon imageCLASS MF212w Black & White Laser Multifunction Printer Driver -MF229dw/MF227dw/MF216n/MF212w MF Driver
The imageCLASS MF212w is an easy to use, wireless1 laser multifunction printer that produces professional output and features an array of mobile capabilities. With print, copy, and scan needs combined into one compact device your small office or home office will run efficiently.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, TC, Chinese
Driver and Software Details
Mac OS X 10.11
File Size: (1.3 MB)
Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.