Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 Driver Download
The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 printer is a compact and multifunctional printer that offers black and white printing capabilities, copy and high quality color scans. With print and copy speeds of up to 19 pages per minute, this printer offers Quick First Prints in just 8 seconds. This unit also offers paper handling of up to 150 pages in front loading cassettes. Print sharp monochrome output with resolutions up to 1200 x 600 dpi and through the use of a glass scan color plate captured in 24-bit color at interpolation resolutions up to 9600 dpi.
On Demand Fixing Technology
Canon’s On Demand Fixing technology will transfer heat to ceramic heating elements to reduce heating time and allow fast initial printing.
The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 uses an all-in-one cartridge design to integrate photosensitive drums, clean the unit, hold toner in a compact package so that operating costs are more efficient and toner replacement is easier.
Specification Canon imageCLASS MF3010
Machine Type: Mono Laser All-in-One
Available Functions: Print, Copy and Scan
Print Speed: Up to 18 ppm (A4)
Printing Method: Monochrome laser beam printing
Print Quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
Print Resolution: 600 x 400 dpi
First Print Out Time: 7.8 secs
Printer Languages: UFRII-LT
Print Margins: 5 mm-top, 6 mm-bottom, 5 mm-left and right
Toner Saver Mode: Yes
Copy Speed: Up to 18 ppm (A4)
First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 12 seconds or less
Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Copy Modes: Text, Text / Photo, Text / Photo +, Photo
Multiple Copy: Up to 9 copies
Reduction / Enlargement: 50-200% in 10% increments
Toner Saver Mode: No
Other Features: 2 on 1, ID Card Copy
Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
Color Scanning Depth: 24 bits / 24 bits (input / output)
Greyscales: 256 levels
Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
Max. Scan Width: 216 mm
Scanner Type: Flatbed
Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet tray
Paper Output: 100-sheet
Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index Card
Tray: A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, B5, C5), LTR, LGL, Statement, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 216 mm; Length 127 x 356 mm.
Tray: 60 to 163 g / m²
INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7/2000 / XP / Vista
Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 – 10.7.x¹
Software and Printer Management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox
Duty Cycle: Max. 8,000 pages per month
Warm-up Time: Approx. 10 seconds from power on
Memory: 64 MB
Control Panel: 1 digit LED
Dimensions with Trays (W x D x H): 372 x 276 x 254 mm
Weight: 8.2 Kg
Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF)
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
Power Source: 220-240 V (± 10%), 50/60 Hz (± 2 Hz)
Maximum: Approx. 960W
Active: Approx. 450W
Sleep mode: Approx. 1.4 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.6 kWh
Active: 65.3dB or less,
Standby: 43.0dB or less
Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 Operating System Compatibility:
Operating(s) System(s) : Win10 x64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)Linux.
|MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (64-bit)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1 (64-bit)|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1 (32-bit)|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for Windows 2000|
|Tool Box for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|Tool Box for Windows 2000|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities Macintosh for Mac OS X 10.12/11/10/9/8/7|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.12/11/10/9/8/7|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities Macintosh for Mac OS X 10.6|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8/7/6/5|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities Macintosh for Mac OS X 10.5|
|UFR II Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/4|
|ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.5/4|
|UFR II Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4|
|ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4|
Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ImageCLASS MF3010
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ImageCLASS MF3010
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ImageCLASS MF3010 , immediately.