To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon imageCLASS MF4820d Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon imageCLASS MF4820d are in their most recent version.
With default automatic duplex printing, the new imageCLASS MF 4820d is designed to present uncompromising productivity and savings on appearance.
Canon Image Class MF4820D Multifunction Laser Printer Specs
Type / Function
Available Functions ‘3-in 1’ (Print, Copy, Scan)
Print Speed (One Color) (A4) (ppm) 25
Print Speed (Color) (A4) (ppm) –
Print Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
First Print Time (FPOT) (seconds) Approx. 6.0
UFR II LT Print Language
Automatic Duplicate Printing YES
Copy Speed (A4) (cpm) 25.0
Copy Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
First Print Time (FPOT) (seconds) 9.0
Optical (dpi) 600 x 600
Driver Enhanced (dpi) 9600 x 9600
Scan Speed –
Fax Resolution –
Fax Memory Capacity –
Standard Cassette (Sheet) 250
Multipurpose Tray (Sheet) 1
Maximum Paper Capacity (Sheets) 251
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Standard Interface
Cellular Print NO
64MB Device Memory
Dimensions (L x T x D) (mm) (Estimated) 390 x 362 x 301mm (Cassette closed)
328 Toner Cartridge
Waste Toner –
Monthly Task Cycle 10,000 pages
Recommended Monthly Print Capacity –
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon imageCLASS MF4820d based on your computer operating system.
Canon imageCLASS MF4820d Multifunction Printer Driver -MF4820d Driver
Print, Scan, Copy, Automatic Duplex Printing
Print speed (A4): up to 25ppm
FPOT (A4): 6.0 seconds
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
File language: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
File name : Mac_MF_Ver1051_00.dmg
File version : V10.5.1
(Intel : Mac OS X 10.5)
File Size: (35,19KB)
Canon imageCLASS MF4820d Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.