Canon ImageClass MF7460 Driver Download
Specially designed to squeeze many industrial-class features into a compact multifunctional center, and get as close as possible to others, the Canon ImageClass MF7460 truly surpasses other MFC printers in the category, while redefining what’s possible with a moderate-level printing machine.
With an incredible 11 x 17 in a document-sized glass tablet / book, Canon ImageClass MF7460 can scan large proportions of images. Not only is this useful for copying three-dimensional oversized objects such as books
large and magazines, but through giant automatic document feeder devices, paper-sized books can be loaded automatically in large quantities too though, because technically the actual glass document is larger by .75 inches (11.75 x 17 in), the ADF is slightly more limited.
Cool, a luxurious feature incorporated into the Canon ImageClass MF7460 hardware just like its industrial size counterparts, such as the VGA touch screen yang screen that makes navigation even though the complex menu is easier than before, and all of this in a unit that is only 24.5 “(W) x 26.3” (D) x 29.8 “(H) in size, more than two times smaller than a full-sized copier.
Its weight of 128 pounds is not really small, but it’s still much more manageable and maneuverable than other units. The Canon ImageClass MF7460 operates at a print speed of 25 pages per minute which is, admittedly, much slower than industrial grade machines. This speed, however, is a lot of speed for a small portion of medium sized offices with routine workloads, and what is lacking in speed, it makes for strong hardware.
The unit built in the automatic duplexor makes the two-sided printing job free and, with an automatic document feeder, the entire single-sided input stack can be converted to double the side output with almost no user intervention. Utilizing two-sided printing not only provides an extra professionalism feeling for a bound workload, it also reduces paper usage, and costs, as much as half.
Print resolution, as expected, is high, ranks in solid, unenhanced 1200 x 1200 dots per inch. This extra boost in providing print quality is even a text document that has extra luster that the printer has the lower end lacks. Unfortunately, the copier falls behind only slightly in resolution, with optional settings of 600 x 600 dots per inch, and 1200 x 600 dots per inch.
Interestingly, the Canon ImageClass MF7460 is not lacking in one area: specifically the media type. With a maximum paper weight of only 32 lbs, a stock card, 3 x 5 cards, and even thick envelopes are completely compatible with the device. That being said, the unit includes an 80 multipurpose paper tray to compliment two trays of 250 standard sheets of paper, allowing for some degree of flexibility.
The Canon ImageClass MF7460 is unique in the world of print / fax / scan / copy machines in this case trying very hard to perform in certain areas that are high out of the price range and product category. If hardware is your priority through speed, this is the unit for your office.
Specification Canon ImageCLASS MF7460
Printing Method Monochrome Laser
Print Speed (up to) Black:Up to 25 ppm (A4)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi quality
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)Canon Cartridge 105 (Yield: 10,000 pages*) Maximum Monthly,Duty Cycle: 50,000 pages*yield is based on 5% coverage document
Automatic Sheet Feeder 50-sheet2
Paper Weights 18 to 24 lb. (cassette)18 to 32 lb. (multipurpose tray)
Copy Resolution (up to) Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
Copy Speed (up to) Up to 25 cpm (A4)
Type Desktop, Monochrome Laser
Zoom 50 – 200% in 1% increments
Halftones 256 Levels
First Copy Time 6.9 seconds
Reduction / Enlargement
Reduction: 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%; Enlargement: 121%, 129%, 200%
Document Feeder 50-sheet2
Copy Features 256 MB Copy Memory (Shared)
Modem Speed Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
Memory Capacity Up to 1,000 pages
Fax Resolution Up to 203 x 391 dpi (super fine)
Speed Dialing 200 one-touch speed dials/300 coded dials
Receive Mode Fax Only, Manual, Answering
Fax Features Relay, Delayed TX, Dual Access
OS Compatibility Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2008, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2003, Windows XP/2000, Mac® OS X 10.2.8 & up, Linux (print only)
Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3
Power Consumption (approx.)1,425W (max), 3.5W (Energy Saver Mode)
Dimension (W x D x H) 24.5(W) x 26.3(D) x 29.8(H)
Weight 128 lbs.
Warranty 1 year limited warranty with on-site service4 (Extended warranty available)
Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 Operating System Compatibility:
Operating(s) System(s) : Win10 x64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)Linux.
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 64bit] 14.02 26.20 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 64bit] 2.71 23.86 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit] 3.11 24.31 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit] 14.02 45.73 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Fax Driver [Windows 64bit] 9.15 20.49 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 32bit] 14.02 23.34 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 32bit] 2.71 23.86 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit] 3.11 22.18 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Fax Driver [Windows 32bit] 9.15 17.67 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit] 14.02 41.53 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 UFR II Printer Driver Version [Windows 2000] 2.90 25.40 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 2000] 1.10 16.51 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 /MF9170c/MF7470/MF7480/MF7280 PCL Printer Driver [Windows 2000] V8.91V6.91 43.78 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13] 4.14.0 13.97 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13] 10.15.0 52.66 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (64bit) 3.50 108.71 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7460 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32bit) 3.50 108.71 MB|
Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ImageCLASS MF7460
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ImageCLASS MF7460
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ImageCLASS MF7460 , immediately.