The Canon ImageClass MF7480 is the same multifunction device as the sister model, the Canon ImageClass MF7470, holds an interesting difference. Whereas Canon ImageClass MF7480 carries a network card and all hardware features as MF7470, it also includes the rare ability to send scanned data to the desired location on the network, or even on the internet and fax line.
With Universal Send, users can send scanned data, and even distribute it to several destinations, in a way that is possible with almost all scanners and other multifunctional devices. Universal Send allows Canon ImageClass MF7480 users to forward scanned data to individuals, or groups of e-mail addresses. Scans can even be sent to fax destinations, providing much higher quality than standard faxes. Device mailboxes, network or host files and folders, and document management applications such as Canon’s imageANYWARE Document manager, all recipients are likely to be scanned information.
On top of the flexibility of the Universal Send option, the Canon ImageClass MF7480 also includes a complete and powerful full-featured lineup, including a very unique tablet / book measuring 11.75 x 17 inch document glass. With this size scanning surface, not only can large document sheets be scanned or copied (with reduced size), however, through the flip top cover, large three-dimensional objects, such as books and magazines, can also.
Built in 50 automatic page document feeders is not only very helpful when dealing with large stacks of paper, but can also receive sized book sheets to take full advantage of large document glass. This, combined with Universal Send, makes this one of the few printers in the world that can automatically scan multiple, two-sided document-sized books, and forward them to almost anywhere.
Double-side features are possible through built-in duplexor, which makes possible two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing. Whereas the Canon ImageClass MF7480 does not have the ability to print on large-sized paper, it can print letters or legal-sized in duplex mode, reduce paper costs by half, and provide a very professional feel for workload.
Operating at up to 25 pages per minute, the Canon ImageClass MF7480 is not an industry leader for speed, because it focuses primarily on intense hardware that is unique and diverse sets of raw printing power. It also includes Super G3 33.6 Kbps fax modems that can send and receive data at a speed of about 3 seconds per page. Canon also left the option open to add a second modem, allowing for dual line mode for offices with heavy fax requirements.
When multiple fax lines are used, faxes can even be sent and received at the same time! The Canon ImageClass MF7480 is easily one of the most unique parts of the hardware on the market. With a VGA touch panel untuk screen to make things easy, the device’s list feature area is accessible to novice users, and office veterans alike.
Specification Canon ImageCLASS MF7470
Printing Method Monochrome Laser
Print Speed (up to) Black: Up to 25 ppm (A4)
Print Resolution (up to) Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi quality
Ink Compatibility Canon Cartridge 105 (Yield: 10,000 pages*)
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 50,000 pages
*yield is based on 5% coverage document
Automatic Sheet Feeder
Paper Weights 18 to 24 lb. (cassette)
18 to 32 lb. (multipurpose tray)
Mono Copy Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
Copy Speed (up to) Up to 25 cpm (A4)
Type Desktop, Monochrome Laser
Zoom 50 – 200% in 1% increments
Halftones 256 Levels
First Copy Time 6.9 seconds
Reductions Enlargement Reduction: 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%; Enlargement: 121%, 129%, 200%
Document Feeder 50 Sheets
Copy Features 256 MB Copy Memory (Shared)
Scanner Type Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Max. Resolutions Optical: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
Color Depth 24-bit
Max. Document Size Platen: up to 11.75″ x 17″; ADF: up to 11″ x 17″
File Format JPEG, PDF, TIFF
Modem Speed Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
Transmission Reception Memory Up to 1,000 pages
Fax Resolution Up to 203 x 391 dpi (super fine)
Speed Dialing 200 one-touch speed dials/300 coded dials
Receive Options Fax Only, Manual, Answering
Fax Features Relay, Delayed TX, Dual Access
OS Compatibility Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 98, and Mac OS X 10.2.8 & up
Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Internal Ethernet (10/100 Bast T)
Software Included Canon Printer Drivers, Remote UI, NetSPOT Device Installer, NetSPOT Console
Power Consumption (approx.) 1,425W (max), 3.5W (Energy Saver Mode)
Dimension (W x D x H) 24.5″(W) x 26.3″(D) x 29.8″(H)
Weight 128 lbs.
Warranty One Year Limited Warranty
Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 Operating System Compatibility:
Operating(s) System(s) : Win10 x64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)Linux.
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 64bit] 14.02 26.20 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 64bit] 2.71 23.86 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit] 3.11 24.31 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit] 14.02 45.73 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Fax Driver [Windows 64bit] 9.15 20.49 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 32bit] 14.02 23.34 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 32bit] 2.71 23.86 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit] 3.11 22.18 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Fax Driver [Windows 32bit] 9.15 17.67 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit] 14.02 41.53 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 UFR II Printer Driver Version [Windows 2000] 2.90 25.40 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 2000] 1.10 16.51 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 /MF9170c/MF7470/MF7480/MF7280 PCL Printer Driver [Windows 2000] V8.91V6.91 43.78 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13] 4.14.0 13.97 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13] 10.15.0 52.66 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (64bit) 3.50 108.71 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7470 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32bit) 3.50 108.71 MB|
Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ImageCLASS MF7470
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ImageCLASS MF7470
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ImageCLASS MF7470, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ImageCLASS MF7470 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ImageCLASS MF7470, immediately.