This is a Canon printer, the release with the Canon MF8080Cw series has advantages in good printing capacity. This printer is also multifunctional. Can scan, copier and fax, the printing quality is very attractive. This printer can print colors at economical costs, can print wirelessly.
The disadvantage of the Canon MF8080Cw laser printer is that the price is quite expensive. But with good printing quality. Even though it’s very good performance, it’s very fast for printing. This printer is also very economical, very cheap the cost of printing for printing.
The Canon MF8080Cw printer may be very suitable for office or business SME printers, because it is very practical and multifunctional. But not for those that are too heavy, only for printing or light scanning. Broadly speaking, the Canon MF8080Cw printer is very good quality.
Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw Specs:
- Printer type: laser and printer scan, copy, fax
- Maximum resolution: 600 x 600dpi
- Printing speed: 12 ppm in black and white text, 8 ppm in color
- Connection: USB 2.0, WIFI
- Memory: 128 MB
- OS: WIN XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS
- Cartridge: Laser toner
- Duty cycle: 30 thousand sheets
- Paper media: A4, A5, B5, 4R
- Warranty: 1 year
Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw Operating System Compatibility:
Operating(s) System(s) : Win10 x64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)Linux.
Canon imageCLASS MF8080Cw Driver
|Canon imageCLASS MF8080Cw/MF8010Cn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit] 20.55 45,747KB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8080Cw/MF8010Cn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 20.55 40,207KB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8030Cn/MF8050Cn/MF8350Cdn Service Pack for Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit) 10313101 3,160KB|
|Canon mageCLASS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 20.05b 38,659KB|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.6.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11] 10.6.0 47,259KB|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.6.0 for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel] 2.6.0 77,561KB|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel] 2.5.0 71,163KB|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5] 10.5.1 35,184KB|
|FAX Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC] 3.50 14,369KB|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box 4911mf12 6,204KB|
|UFR II Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC] 2.35 59,922KB|
|UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux 3.20 106,981KB|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11] 4.9.0 37,731KB|
Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ImageCLASS MF8080Cw, immediately.