Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C Driver Download
Canon imageCLASS MF8170C is the first colored laser printer that sells for under a thousand dollars, bringing a new era of affordable laser color technology even for office, small, or home. If you are looking for a printer that means a business, the £ eighty imageCLASS MF8170C is a good place to start. With heavy weight constraints, and large dimensions of 20.1 “x 20.2” x 25.2 “, you will expect there not only to be color print technology under the tent, but also a lot of power.
The Canon imageCLASS MF8170C can perform the achievement that some other laser printers can: color copy the laser
full. Monochrome laser printers may be literally half the size of these units and weight, but they are limited to black and white printing and copying, while the MF8170C can pull off the tone on the clarity of the tone, keeping your copy true to the original. Resolution is at a minimum, positioning it at 600 x 600 dots per inch for the copy, making the photo reproduction color suffer from significant quality drops. However, much higher print resolution, along with scans. If one person really wants, they can only scan the image quality and print it directly from the computer for higher resolution results.
With the coupled charge of an optical device scan rated at 1200 clear x 2400 dots per inch, and interpolated the scan at 9600 thanks to dpi with comfortable flatbed design of the hardware, the picture quality scan is not a problem. Print resolution is also very high, ranging from 600 x 600 dots per inch along the way up to 2400 x 600 dots per inch in both monochrome and color.
Speed is not a factor when printing in black and white, as Canon imageCLASS MF8170C runs at a speed of 16 pages per minute. When printing in full color, however, you will have to wait a bit longer, such as printing tops on 4 pages per minute for paper-size or picture documents.
Faxing is fast enabled by a 33.6 Kbps Super G3 modem, at a resolution of up to 406 x 391 dots per inch. Unfortunately, unlike some super high end machines out there, the Canon imageCLASS MF8170C can not pull from a colored fax, but it is expected for units with such reasonable price tags, such as color faxes specifically for industrial-grade printers, and, in e -Emergent mills, limited apps to get started.
Given the price, and thin size of the unit, network capabilities are a must for medium-level laser. A built in Ethernet port and network card allows Canon imageCLASS access MF8170C network, and USB 2.0 high speed ports are also implemented for individual settings.
Just like a monochrome laser, the full MF8170C operates on a toner cartridge system, but with three cellphone units and one black, a four-cartridge system is implemented to produce 48 bit output. The Canon imageCLASS MF8170C uses this technology effectively, and cost effective, affordable, even for small offices.
Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C Specs:
Color LaserPrint Speed (up to)Black:16 ppm (letter)
Color:4 ppm (letter)Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi; 2400 x 600 dpi quality
Color:600 x 600 dpi; 2400 x 600 dpi quality
Copy Resolution (up to)600 x 600 dpi
Copy Speed (up to)Black: 16 cpm; Color: 4 cpm (letter)
Zoom 50 to 200% in 1% increments
Reduction / Enlargement 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
Copy Features Memory Copy, Toner Saver Mode
Scanner Type Flatbed
Scanning ElementCCD (Charge-Coupled Device)Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Hardware:9600 x 9600 dpi
Max. Document Size
Platen: 8.5 x 11.7; ADF: 8.5 x 14
Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
Memory Capacity256 pages***
Fax Resolution Up to 406 x 391 dpi
Speed Dialing19 Speed Dials; 100 Coded Dials
Receive Mode Fax Only, Manual, Answering, DRPD, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
Other Features Memory Back-up, Remote Receive
OS Compatibility Windows® 8, Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP and Windows® Server 2003
Standard Interface USB 2.0 High Speed**** (USB cable included); Network: Internal 10/100 Base T
Software Included Canon driver for Windows, ScanSoft® OmniPage SE (OCR), NewSoft® Presto! Page Manager®
Power Consumption (approx.)960W (max) / 5W (Energy Saver Mode)
Dimension (W x D x H) 20.1 x 20.2 x 25.2
Weight 79.4 lbs.
Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10-32bit | 8.1-32bit | 8-32bit | 7-32bit | Vista-32bit | Xp-32bit, Windows 10-64bit | 8.1-64bit | 8-64bit | 7-64bit | Vista-64bit | Xp-64bit | Mac OS Sierra 10.12 | Os X 10.11 | Os X 10.10 | Os X 10.9 | Os X 10.8 | Os X 10.7 | Os X 10.6 | Os X 10.5 | Linux.
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c/MF8170c MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit] 3.01 10.33 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c/MF8170c MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 3.01 16.91 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c Printer Driver for Windows 98/Me 2.13 18.40 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c Network Driver for Windows 98/Me 2.13 20.39 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn/MF810Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit] 21.32 73.00 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn/MF810Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 21.32 63.71 MB|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 2.02 18.00 MB|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 2.02 15.28 MB|
|PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 39.26 MB|
|PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 34.80 MB|
|UFR II Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 24.77 MB|
|UFR II Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 22.00 MB|
|PostScript 3 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 20.07 MB|
|PostScript 3 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 17.34 MB|
Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ImageCLASS MF810Cdn to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ImageCLASS MF8170C , immediately.