Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C Driver Download
When a monochrome laser printer is not enough for your business needs, inkjet technology cannot provide enough output, considering a central multifunction color laser such as the Canon imageCLASS MF8180C. Additional costs are great when compared to black and white units, such as overall size and weight, but if your business demands a color printer with a large duty cycle, color laser is the only way to go.
Only recently that the color of laser technology has dropped in price is enough to be considered for small offices or even used at home. The Canon imageCLASS MF8180C is
one of the first printers to achieve that achievement. Running at 20 pages per minute in black and white pages, and 4 per minute in color, this unit is quite fast. More specifically though is the actual print quality. With monochrome or color laser output of up to 2400 x 600 dots per inch of resolution, not only will your text come out clean, but color tables, graphics, and even images will be too.
Other resolutions include 1200 x 2400 dot per inch scan resolution in a 48 bit depth of brilliant color, and fax quality up to 406 x 391 dots per inch. The document glass itself is only letter size, the scan passes into one medium other than limited standard sized paper. However, thanks to the 50-sheet automatic document feeder, legal-sized paper can be scanned mechanically.
A Super G3 33.6 kbps modem keeps the scan moving fast. Unfortunately, faxes are limited to black and white. 19 One-touch dedicated speed dial buttons on the control panel allow for auto direct calls to multiple locations, and 100 calling additional codes can be programmed into the system phonebook, and scroll through through the LCD screen.
PC fax is also a feature implemented in the Canon imageCLASS MF8180C, but is limited to just sent faxes. Incoming faxes must be received on the machine itself. An automatic fax / telephone switch mode is also selected, along with only manual faxes, answering machines, and DRPD options.
The first copy time suffered drastically with the unit, with a monochrome of less than 22 seconds, and color at 46 seconds extraordinarily slow. A toner saving mode will help use less ink with a slightly noticeable quality reduction, making the toner change less frequently, which can be key with a color laser, because they operate on a four cartridge system. Other features include a copy of the zoom size, with a reduction and enlargement ratio ranging from 50% to 200% with the addition of a single percentage. Canon has also programmed five preset zoom enhancements for faster use.
An internal network card allows your entire office to connect to hardware access and benefit to unique strengths and display of color documents, or, if your business does not operate on the network, USB 2.0 hi port speed is also included. Although the unit is Energy Star certified, power consumption is still set at a very high 1100W max with a 5W energy saving mode. That being said, the Canon imageCLASS MF8180C might be worth the extra cost per page.
Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C Specs:
Printing Method Color Laser
Print Speed (up to) Black:Up to 20 ppm,Color:Up to 4 ppm
Print Resolution (Up to) 600 x 600 dpi; 2400 x 600 dpi quality
Ink Compatibility Canon EP-87 Cartridge (Yield: 4,000/3,000 pages*)
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 30,000 pages
*yield is based on 5% coverage document
Paper Weights 17 to 34 lb.
Copy Resolution (up to) 600 x 600 dpi
Copy Speed (up to) Black: Up to 20 cpm / Color: Up to 4 cpm
Type Color Laser
Halftones 256 Levels
First Copy Time Black: Less than 22 sec. / Color: Less than 46 sec.1
Reduction / Enlargement 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%
Document Feeder 50-sheet
Copy Size Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11.7
ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
Memory Copy, Toner Saver Mode
Scanner Type Flatbed
Scanning Element CCD (Charged-Coupled Device)
Max. Resolutions Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical via platen)
Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (enhanced)
Color Depth 48-bit (internal) / 24-bit (output)
Max. Document Size Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11.7
ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
Modem Speed Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
Fax Resolution Up to 406 x 391 dpi
Memory Capacity Up to 256 pages
Memory Backup: Standard, Up to 40 minutes2
Speed Dialing 19 one-touch speed dials / 100 coded dials
Receive Mode Fax Only Manual, Answering, DRPD, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
Memory Back-up, Remote Receive, Polling Receive
PC Fax (sending only)
OS Compatibility Windows® 8, Windows® XP, 2000, Me, 98, Server 2003
Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Internal (10/100 Base T)3
Canon drivers for Windows®, ScanSoft®, OmniPage® SE (OCR), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager, Canon Remote UI
Power Consumption (approx.) 1100W (Max), 5W (Energy Saver Mode)
Dimension (W x D x H) 20.1(W) x 20.2(D) x 25.2(H)
Weight 79.4 lbs.
Warranty 1 year limited warranty with on-site service4
Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10-32bit | 8.1-32bit | 8-32bit | 7-32bit | Vista-32bit | Xp-32bit, Windows 10-64bit | 8.1-64bit | 8-64bit | 7-64bit | Vista-64bit | Xp-64bit | Mac OS Sierra 10.12 | Os X 10.11 | Os X 10.10 | Os X 10.9 | Os X 10.8 | Os X 10.7 | Os X 10.6 | Os X 10.5 | Linux.
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c/MF8170c MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit] 3.01 10.33 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c/MF8170c MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 3.01 16.91 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c Printer Driver for Windows 98/Me 2.13 18.40 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF8180c Network Driver for Windows 98/Me 2.13 20.39 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn/MF810Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit] 21.32 73.00 MB|
|Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn/MF810Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 21.32 63.71 MB|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 2.02 18.00 MB|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 2.02 15.28 MB|
|PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 39.26 MB|
|PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 34.80 MB|
|UFR II Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 24.77 MB|
|UFR II Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 22.00 MB|
|PostScript 3 Printer Driver [Windows XP 64bit] 21.45 20.07 MB|
|PostScript 3 Printer Driver [Windows XP 32bit] 21.45 17.34 MB|
Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ImageCLASS MF810Cdn to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ImageCLASS MF8180C , immediately.