Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw
A high-performance network multifunction device with Wi-Fi connectivity and mobile printing. Very easy to use and productive features that allow your business to focus on everyday tasks.
- Auto duplex color network print, copy, scan and fax.
- Ready Network and Wi-Fi with PCL 5c / 6 support.
- Apple AirPrint ™ and Google Cloud Print.
- 20 pages per minute (color / mono).
- Button solution for easy scan, eco copy and secure print.
- 7-line LCD screen.
- Scan to email, network folders and USB.
Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw Specs:
- Printer Type Color Laser
- Print Speed Up to 10ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1
- Up to 21ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time 14.3 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL6(5e,XL)
- Print Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size Up to Legal
- Duplex Print Yes, Automatic
- Print Modes Watermark, Toner Save, Page Composer, Poster, Booklet
- Print Memory 512 MB (Shared)
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Type Color Laser
- Copy Speed Up to 21cpm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed Up to 10cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type Text/Photo/Map
- Halftones 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time Approximately 23 seconds
- First Copy Time Black: Approx. 15.3 seconds (letter)3
- Color: Approx. 16.0 seconds (letter)3
- Recovery Time Approximately 8 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies 99 copies
- Duplex Copy/Bind Time Yes
- Reduction/Enlargement 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Zoom 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size Platen: Up to Letter
- ADF: 5.5″ x 5″ to Legal
- Copy Features Collate
- 2 on 1
- 4 on 1
- ID Card Copy
- Frame Erase
- Copy Memory 512 MB (Shared)
- Fax Specifications
- Modem Speed Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)4
- Fax Resolution Up to 406 x 391 dpi (super fine)
- Transmission Time JBIG (approx. 3 seconds)
- Memory Capacity Up to 512 sheets5
- Speed Dials 181 coded dials
- Group Dialing 199 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting 210 destinations
- Duplex Fax Yes (TX & RX)
- Receive Modes FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features Remote RX, Dual Access, Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Correction Mode, Auto Redial
- Activity Reports Activity Result & Activity Management
- pC Fax Sending only
- Fax Forwarding FAX -> FAX, EMAIL, SMB
- Scanner Specifications
- Scan Type Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth 24-bit
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size Platen: Up to Letter
- ADF: 5.5″ x 5″ to Legal
- Duplex Scan Yes
- Compatibility TWAIN, WIA
- Output File Formats PDF(Compact), PDF, JPEG, TIFF
- Scan Features Scan to USB
- Pull Scan USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to pC) USB and Network
- Send Specifications
- Scan to Email Yes (PDF, Compact PDF)
- Scan to SMB Yes (JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF)
- Paper Handling Specifications
- Standard Paper Source(s) 250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray6
- Optional Paper Source(s) 250-sheet cassette6
- Document Feeder 50-sheet duplex6
- Paper Output 125 sheets (face down)
- Paper Weight 16-58 lb. bond (cassette)
- 16-58 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, B6, Statement, Executive
- Media Types Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Recycled, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index, Color, Coated
- Envelope Capacity 10 envelopes
- Envelope Types Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5, B5
- Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s) USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless7
- WiFi Access Mode Infrastructure Mode
- WiFi Authentication Methods Open System, Shared Key, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- WiFi Encryption Modes WEP (64/128 bit), TKIP, AES
- WPS Easy Setup Support Methods Push-button mode, PIN code mode
- Mobile Functions Canon Mobile Printing9, Google Cloud Print™10, Apple AirPrint™11
- Network Functions Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, PC Fax, Print/Scan to USB
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI) Yes
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI Microsoft Internet Explore 7.0 or higher, Safari 3.2.1 or higher
- Print Protocols LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6)
- TCP/IP Set of Application Services DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, Auto IP, Bonjour(mDNS), DHCPv6 (IPv6), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4,IPv6), ARP+PING, WINS (IPv4)
- Network Management Protocols SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6)
- OS Compatibility Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista®, Windows Server 2003, Windows® XP, Mac® OS X 10.5.8 & up, Linux(Print only)
- Cable Included Power Cord (USB not included)
- Bundled Software Printer driver, Fax driver, Scanner driver, Network Scan Utility, MF Toolbox, Presto! PageManager
- Environmental Specifications
- Power Consumption Max: Approx. 1,200W
- During Operation: Approx. 450W
- Standby: Approx. 23W
- Energy Saver: Approx. 1W
- Typical Energy Consumption 0.9kWh
- General Specifications
- Dimensions 17″ (W) x 19.1″ (D) x 18.9″ (H)
- Unit Weight (without/with cartridge) 63.1 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
- 68.3 lbs. (w/cartridge)
- Package Weight Approx. 81 lbs.
- Cartridge Type Cartridge 118 Black (Yields approximately 3,400 pages)
- Cartridge 118 YMC (Yields approximately 2,900 pages)
- *Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
- LCD Display 7-line QVGA Color LCD
- Duty Cycle Up to 40,000 pages per month
- Department ID Management Yes, Up to 300 ID’s
- Security Native Secured Print, IEEE802.1x, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC
- Languages English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Warranty 1 year limited exchange/carry-in warranty8 (Extended warranty available)
Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10-32bit | 8.1-32bit | 8-32bit | 7-32bit | Vista-32bit | Xp-32bit, Windows 10-64bit | 8.1-64bit | 8-64bit | 7-64bit | Vista-64bit | Xp-64bit | Mac OS Sierra 10.12 | Os X 10.11 | Os X 10.10 | Os X 10.9 | Os X 10.8 | Os X 10.7 | Os X 10.6 | Os X 10.5 | Linux.
imageCLASS MF8580Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 32bit V20.85 60.72 MB⟷Download
Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 32bit Ver. 3.02 22.17 MB⟷Download
Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 32-bit/64-bit) Ver. 2016004 7.71 MB⟷Download
imageCLASS MF8580Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 64bit V20.85 67.69 MB⟷Download
Generic PCL6 Printer Driver (Windows 64bit) Ver. 3.02 24.30 MB⟷Download
Tool Box for Windows 32bit/64bit Ver.184.108.40.206.mf18 9.47 MB⟷Download
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows) V1.0.0 323.55 KB ⟷Download
MF8580Cdw Send Function Setting Tool for Windows V.1.0.1_20 14.58 MB ⟷Download
Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw, immediately.