Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 Driver Download
Canon imageFORMULA CR-180II Check Transport
This scanner has a big effect on sophisticated front-office functionality while the compact size means easy to fit in some space. Excel at the front desk or remote retrieval environment. Canon imageFORMULA CR-180II Check Transport has a duplex scanning speed of 180 checks per minute (the American check format), the CR-180II is twice as fast as other compact check scanners. You can choose between six types of black / white and gray scanning modes, and five levels of scan resolution (up to 240 x 240dpi). When you’re ready to start scanning, load up to 200 checks on the feed bin at once.
- Quick on the front desk.
- Fast and reliable.
- Flexible and easy to use.
- High-Speed Check Scanning
- Advanced Image Processing
- Precise MICR Reading
- Smooth Document Feeding
- Double Feed Detection
- Bundled Software
Specification Canon imageFORMULA CR-180
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Type: Desktop Type Check Scanner
- Document Reading Sensor: CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Light Source: RGB LED & White LED
- Reading Side: Front / Back / Duplex
- Interface: SCSI-III, High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions: Tray closed: 399 (W) x 242 (D) x 271 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 6.3kg
- Power Requirements: AC220 – 240V (50 / 60Hz)
- Power Consumption:
- – 35W in operation, 12W or less during standby,
- – approx. 6.6W in Power Saving mode
- Operating Environment: 10-32.5 degrees Celsius (50-90 degrees Farenheit), Humidity 20-80% RH
- Environmental Compliance: RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Checks (200dpi):
- – Black & White: Simplex 180cpm, Duplex 360ipm
- – Greyscale: Simplex 180cpm, Duplex 360ipm
- – Height: 60-118mm
- – Length: 120-230mm
- Thickness and Weight: 64-157gsm (0.08-0.20mm)
- Sorting Pockets: 2 output pockets (200 sheets each)
- Feeder Capacity: Approx. 200 checks
- Output Resolution: 100 x 100dpi, 120 x 120dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi
- Output Mode:
- – Binary: B & W / Error Diffusion / Advanced Text Enhancement / Adaptive Threshold
- – Greyscale: 256 level, 16-level
- Image Processing: Deskew, Black Border Removal, Auto page Size Detection, Color Dropout, Advanced Text Enhancement, Adaptive Threshold, Emboss Enhancement
- Device: Double Feed Detection (infrared and by length), Paper Eject Function, Built-in Jogger Unit, Imprinter (standard)
- Software: ISIS / Twain Drivers (Windows 2000 / XP Pro / XP Home / Vista), Canon Driver, Canon Scanning Utility 180II, Ranger Driver
- MICR / OCR: MICR: E13B / CMC-7, OCR: E13B / OCR-A / OCR-B
- Consumables: Ink Cartridge (for Imprinter)
- Daily Duty Cycle: Approx. 20,000 scans / day
Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
CR-180 Ranger, ISIS/TWAIN Driver and Scanning Utility (32bit)
Support Windows Vista/XP/2000 (32bit)
Detail: Ranger for CR-180, ISIS/TWAIN Driver for the Canon CR-180 and Scanning Utility for CR-180 are contained.
File name: d8a2mux.exe
Driver size: 28.1 Mb
Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageFORMULA CR-180
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageFORMULA CR-180
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageFORMULA CR-180, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageFORMULA CR-180 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageFORMULA CR-180, immediately.