Specification Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C
- Type Desktop type sheet fed scanner
- Scanning Unit Sensor CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Light Source RGB LED
- Scanning Speed DR-2010C:
- B&W/ Grayscale: 200/ 300dpi: 20ppm (simplex); 40ipm (duplex)
- Colour: 200dpi: 20ppm (simplex); 40ipm (duplex)
- Colour: 300dpi: 13ppm (simplex); 26ipm (duplex)
- B&W/ Grayscale: 200/ 300dpi: 25ppm; 50ipm (duplex)
- Colour: 200dpi: 25ppm (simplex); 50ipm (duplex)
- Colour: 300dpi: 15ppm (simplex); 30ipm (duplex)
- Power Requirements AC100 – 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption Scanning: 16W, Sleep mode: 2.2W
- Power Turned Off: less than 0.5W
- Operating Environment 10 -32.5 degrees Celsius (50 – 90.5 degrees Farenheit), Humidity: 20 – 80% RH
- Environmental Compliance
- RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Width 50-216mm
- Length 53.9-356mm
- Automatic Feeding: 52-128gsm (0.06-0.15mm)
- Bypass Mode: 40-157gsm (0.05-0.20mm)
- International Standard Card
- Width: 53.9mm, Length: 85.5mm; Thickness: 0.76mm
- Long Document Mode
- 1000mm max. (Adjustable in control panel)
- (Embossed card and Horizontal scanning is supported)
- Paper Separation
- Retard Roller
- Feeder Capacity50 sheets (80gsm)
- Output Resolution 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Binary B&W/ Error Diffusion/ Advanced Text Enhancement I & II
- Grayscale 8bit (256 level) Grayscale
- Colour 24bit colour
- Image Processing
- Advanced Text Enhancement (I & II)
- Prevent Bleed Through/ Remove Background
- Auto Page Size Detection & Deskew
- Moire Reduction
- Skip Blank Page
- Auto Colour Detection
- Text Orientation Recognition
- Colour Dropout & Enhancement
- Interface High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (mm)
- Tray closed: 298 (W) x 160 (D) x 160 (H) mm
- Tray opened: 298 (W) x 490 (D) x 245 (H) mm
- Weight Approx. 2.4kg
- Bundled Software
- ISIS / TWAIN Drivers
- Capture Perfect 3.0
- Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office
- Nuance Omnipage
- Nuance Paperport
- Presto! Bizcard Reader 5
- Consumable Exchange Roller Kit
- Daily Duty Cycle Approx. 1,500 scans/ day
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
imageFORMULA DR-2510C Scanner Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna, Bahasa Indonesia.
Flatbed Scanner Unit 101, Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK (Exchange Service), Power Consumption 26W or less (Energy-Saving Mode: 10W or Less)
Product: CANON Printer
Hardware: Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C
Name: Drivers and Utilities Installer for Windows and Mac
For operating system : Mac OS X All Series From Mac 10.6 – Mac OS X 10.11
System: Apple Macintosh OSX 10.Series X
Driver Details: –
Download: drivers for this OS are not available
For operating system: Windows 10 (x32 & 64 bit) windows 8 (x32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (x32 bit & 64-bit) Windows XP (32 bit) Windows Server 2000 series
System: Win 10/Win8/Win7/XP/Vista/Win Me
Detail driver: Driver package – Release date 24 November 2015
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010C , immediately.