Specification Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M
- Type Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
- Scanning Unit Sensor CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical Resolution 600dpi
- Light Source RGB LED
- Scanning Side Front / Back / Duplex/ Skip Blank Page/ Folio
- Scanning Speed DR-2010M:
- B&W/ Grayscale 200/ 300dpi: 20ppm/40ipm
- Colour 200dpi: 20ppm/40ipm; 300dpi: 13ppm/26ipm
- B&W/ Grayscale 200/ 300dpi: 25ppm/50ipm
- Colour 200dpi: 25ppm/50ipm; 300dpi: 15ppm/30ipm
- Power Requirements AC100 – 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption Scanning: 16W, Sleep mode: 2.2W, Power Turned Off:less than 0.5W
- Operating Environment 10 – 32.5oC (50 – 90.5oF), Humidity: 20 – 80% RH
- Environmental Compliance RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Width 50 – 216mm
- Length 53.9 – 356mm
- Thickness Automatic Feeding: 52 – 128g/m2 （0.06 – 0.25mm）
- Bypass Mode: 40 – 157g/m2 （0.05 – 0.30mm）
- International Standard Card Width: 53.9mm, Length: 85.5mm, Thickness: 0.76mm (Embossed card and horizontal scanning is supported)
- Long Document Mode 1000mm max.
- Paper Separation Retard Roller
- Feeder Capacity 50 sheets (80g/m2)
- Output Resolution 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Binary B&W / Error Diffusion / Advanced Text Enhancement I & II
- Grayscale 8-bit (256 level) Grayscale
- Colour 24-bit colour
- Image Processing Auto Page Size Detection & Deskew
- Skip Blank Page
- Text Orientation Recognition
- Auto Colour Detection
- Colour Dropout (R/G/B) / Enhancement (Red)
- Moire Reduction
- Prevent Bleed Through / Remove Background
- Batch Separation
- Scan Area Setting
- Folio Mode
- Device Features Auto Power ON/OFF (via USB)
- Rapid Recovery System
- Double Feed Detection by length
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection (DR-2520M)
- Manual/ Bypass Feeding
- Interface High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (mm) Tray closed: 298 (W) × 160 (D) × 160 (H) mm
- Tray opened: 298 (W) × 490 (D) × 245 (H) mm
- Weight Approx. 2.4 kg
- Bundled Software For Mac OS X3: TWAIN Driver, CaptureOnTouch, Presto! PageManager, Presto! BizCard Reader
- For Windows: ISIS/TWAIN Drivers, CaptureOnTOuch
- Consumable Exchange Roller Kit
- Daily Duty Cycle Approx. 1,500 scans / day
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M Operating System Compatibility:
2000,XP,Vista,Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 OSX 10.3-10.6 OSX 10.7 OSX 10.8 OSX 10.9 OSX 10.10 OSX 10.11 OSX 10.12 OSX 10.13
imageFORMULA DR-2010M Scanner Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna, Bahasa Indonesia.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M series driver download for Windows:
ISIS & TWAIN Driver v1.3 for Windows SP4
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
File name: d13imux_w_dr2010_v013_SP4.zip
Driver size: 15.7 Mb
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M series driver download for Mac OS X:
Driver & CaptureOnTouch for Mac
Support Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
Detail: CaptureOnTouch provides easy and effective scanning, including simple one-touch operation for routine tasks such as scan-to-email or scan-to-desktop.
File name: DR_2010M_Driver_and_CaptureOnTouch_DRv1.3_COTv2.3_Mac_ML.dmg
Driver size: 62.5 Mb
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageFORMULA DR-2010M , immediately.