Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Office Scanner
Easily integrate information into the workflow with the Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 document scanner. Reliable converts paper-based documents into high-quality digital images, and a compact trail makes it ideal for every office environment.
DR-C130 scanner is ideal for use by individuals or small workgroups for distributed scanning of different types of documents. It can be used to integrate information into digital workflows, for activities such as automation processes and information distribution, improving efficiency and collaboration. Legal services, financial services, healthcare, government and other industries can benefit from their use.
- Easy to use.
- High quality picture.
Specification Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130
- Model Name: imageFORMULA DR-C130
- Type: Office Scanner
- Document Feeding: Automatic or Manual
- Document Size Width: 2.0 – 8.5
- Size Length: 2.1 – 14
- Long Document Mode: Up to 118.1
- Document Weight: 14-32 lb. Bond
- Feeder Capacity: 50 Sheets
- Grayscale: 8-bit
- Color: 24-bit
- Scanning Element: One-Line Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Operating Modes: Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Drop Out Color: Red, Green, Blue
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speeds:
- Black And White: (Simplex / Duplex:) * 30ppm / 60ipm
- Grayscale: (Simplex / Duplex:) * 30ppm / 60ipm
- Color 24 Bit: (Simplex / Duplex:) * 30ppm / 60ipm
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanner Drivers: ISIS / TWAIN
- Dimensions: 6.3 X 11.7 X 6.3 (with trays closed)
- Weight: 3.97 lb.
- Power Consumption: 15W max. (Energy Saving Mode: 1.8W) Suggested Daily Volume: ** 2000 Scans
- Other Features: Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto Resolution Setting, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout / Color Enhancement, Deskew, Double-Feed Release, Edge Emphasis, Folio Mode, Long Document Mode, Moiré Reduction, MultiStream, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through / Remove Background, Shadow Cropping, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Three-Dimensional Color Correction, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Bundled Software: Canon CaptureOnTouch, Canon CapturePerfect, Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office , Kofax VRS, Nuance PaperPort, Nuance OmniPage, NewSoft Presto! BizCardSupported OS: Windows XP Professional (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows XP Home (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Options: Flatbed Scanner Unit 101, Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK Exchange Service * Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages / images per minute with letter-sized documents, portrait-feeding direction, up to 200 dpi.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 driver download for Windows:
DR-C130 Driver for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
File name: d1592mux_w_DRC130_DRv10SP8.zip
Driver size: 63.7 Mb
imageFORMULA DR-C130 Scanner Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna, Bahasa Indonesia.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageFORMULA DR-C130 , immediately.