Canon Imageformula DR-M160 Driver Download
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II
With a combination of performance, comfort, and flexibility, the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II scanner is a compact document imaging solution for the office environment. User-friendly design, high quality image processing, reliable handling, and intelligent software offer end-to-end options for converting, communicating, and controlling business information
- The design is usable.
- Feeding is very reliable.
- High quality scanning.
- With Software package solution.
Specification Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA
- Type: Office Document Scanner
- Document Feeding: Automatic or Manual
- Document Size
- Width: 2.0 “- 8.5”
- Length: 2.1 “- 14.0”
- Long Document Mode: Up to 118.1 “
- Folio Mode: Up to 11 “x 17”
- Document Weight: 7 – 68 lb. Bond
- Feeder Capacity: Up to 60 Sheets
- Grayscale: 8-bit
- Color: 24-bit
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Scanning Element: One-Line Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)
- Scanning Modes: Color, Grayscale, Black and White
- Color Dropout / Enhance: RGB
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 150/200/240/300/400/600 dp
- Scanning Speeds: Simplex Duplex
- Black and White: Up to 60ppm Up to 120 ipm
- Grayscale: Up to 60ppm Up to 120 ipm
- Color: Up to 60ppm Up to 120 ipm
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported OS: Windows XP Professional (32-bit / 64-bit) Windows
- XP Home (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit), Mac OS 10.7.5, Mac OS 10.8.5, Mac OS 10.9.1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.09 “x 11.02” x 9.76 “(with trays closed)
- Weight: 7.05 lb.
- Power Consumption: 27 W max. (Energy Saving Mode: 1.8 W)
- Suggested Daily Volume: Approx. 7,000 Scans
- Bundled Software: ISIS / TWAIN Drivers; Canon CaptureOnTouch; CapturePerfect; Nuance eCopyPDF Pro Office; Kofax VRS Elite
- Bundled Mac Software: TWAIN Driver, Canon CaptureOnTouch
Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA Operating System Compatibility:
(Windows 10 (32 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit), Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP 32bit, Windows XP 64bit)Linux.
Software and Drivers for Windows
DR-M160 & DR-M160II Driver for Windows – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2008 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / Windows XP (64-bit) Download
Flatbed Scanner Unit 101 ISIS/TWAIN Driver Version 1.3 SP3 Download
Flatbed Scanner Unit 201 ISIS/TWAIN Driver Version 1.0 SP3 Download
Scan to Mail Plugin Ver. 1.2 for CaptureOnTouch Download
Utilities Restoration Tool for Windows Registry Download
Barcode Module Upgrade Patch Ver. 4.3 Download
KOFAX VRS AIPE Installer Program (Windows 32/64bit) – Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows XP Download
Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA Scanner Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna, Bahasa Indonesia.
Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA
- Switch ON both Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon DR-M160 imageFORMULA, immediately.