Canon imageFORMULA P-150m Scan-Tini Scanner. For Mac mobile users and need document scanning on the go. Canon released a special Mac scanner “Canon imageFORMULA P-150m Scan-Tini personal scanner”, designed specifically for mobility and Mac’s.
Measuring 11-inches x 3.7 inches x 1.6 inches, weighing about 2 pounds, Canon imageFORMULA P-150m Scan-Tini is small and compact easy to carry into a briefcase. This portable scanner can scan an A4-size letter-size document at a rate of 15 pages-per-minute or 30 images per minute with duplexscanning.
Duplex feature on P-150m ‘automatic skew feature’ which automatically enforces the scan image if the page has been inserted into the scanner with a slight angle, allows to scan both sides of the document and can remove the blank page as scan if needed.
Specification Canon imageFORMULA P-150m
- Model Name imageFORMULA P-150M Personal Document Scanner
- Type Personal Document Scanner
- Document Feeding Automatic or Manual
- Document Size Width 2.0 – 8.5
- Document Size Length 2.7 – 14
- Document Weight: 14-32 lb. Bond
- Feeder Capacity 20 Sheets
- Grayscale 8-bit
- Color 24-bit
- Scanning Element CMOS CIS
- Light Source RGB LED
- Operating Modes Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement II
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Output Resolution 150/200/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speeds Black And White 15 ppm / 30 ipm (Simplex / Duplex)
- Grayscale 15 ppm / 30 ipm (Simplex / Duplex)
- Color 24 Bit
- 10 ppm / 20 ipm (Simplex / Duplex)
- Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanner Drivers Mac TWAIN, Windows ISIS/TWAIN
- Dimensions 1.6 x 11 x 3.7 (Feeder Tray Closed)
- Weight 2.1 lb.
- Power Consumption Using 2 USB: 5W
- Using 1 USB: 2.5W In Sleep Mode: 1W
- With Power Off: 0.1W Suggested Daily Volume: 500 Scans Bundled Mac Software: Canon CaptureOnTouch and CaptureOnTouch Lite (built-in), NewSoft PageManager, NewSoft Presto! BizCard Bundled Windows Software: Canon CaptureOnTouch
- Other Features Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Deskew, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, RGB Color Dropout/Red Color Enhance
- Options eCarePAK (Exchange Service)
Canon imageFORMULA P-150m Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
imageFORMULA P-150M Driver & CaptureOnTouch for Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/macOS 10.12 v2.3 / v1.3 63 MB Download
imageFORMULA P-150M ISIS & TWAIN Driver v1.0 for SP5 Windows Windows 8/10/8.1/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit) 1.0 15 MB Download
imageFORMULA P-150M CaptureOnTouch for OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9 1.3 71 MB Download
imageFORMULA P-150M Driver CaptureOnTouch for Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6 1.1 72 MB Download
imageFORMULA P-150M Scanner Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna, Bahasa Indonesia.
Canon imageFORMULA P-150M Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageFORMULA P-150M via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageFORMULA P-150M is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageFORMULA P-150M software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageFORMULA P-150M
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA P-150M and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageFORMULA P-150M USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageFORMULA P-150M is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageFORMULA P-150M
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageFORMULA P-150M software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageFORMULA P-150M USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageFORMULA P-150M and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageFORMULA P-150M will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageFORMULA P-150M Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageFORMULA P-150M with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageFORMULA P-150M software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageFORMULA P-150M setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageFORMULA P-150M, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageFORMULA P-150M Care not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageFORMULA P-150M to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageFORMULA P-150M to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageFORMULA P-150M USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageFORMULA P-150M, immediately.