Scanner Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330
Fast, compact, color scanners with networks designed to increase productivity and make information sharing easier. Stylish, robust design makes it ideal for busy offices and multiple customer environments.
Specification Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA
- Type: Sheetfed Type Network Scanner
- Scanning sensor unit: CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Light source: RGB LED
- Scanning side: Front / Back / Duplex
- – LAN 10BaseT / 100Base TX connector
- – USB 2.0 x 4 for USB Memory, USB keyboard, USB Mouse
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- – Tray closed: 310 (W) × 161 (D) × 215 (H) mm
- – Tray opened: 310 (W) × 297 (D) × 565 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 3.5kg
- Power requirements: AC200 – 240V (50 / 60Hz)
- Power consumption: Scanning: 29W, Sleep Mode 1W
- Operating environment: 10 – 32.5 ° C (50 – 90.5 ° F), Humidity: 20 – 80% RH
- Environmental compliance: RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Black and White: 30ppm / 60ipm
- Color: 30ppm / 56ipm (ScanFront 300P – 30ppm / 60ipm)
- Output resolution: 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Output modes: Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement (II), 256-level Grayscale (8-bit), 24-bit Color, Auto Color Detection
- Daily duty cyle: Approx. 3000 scans / day
- Scan to Folder: Supported Protocol: SMB
- Scan to Email:
- – Supported Protocol: SMTP
- – SMTP Authentication: Supported
- – Server Supported: MS Exchange Server, Sendmail, Postfix, Lotus Domino Serve
- Scan to FTP:
- – Supported Protocol: FTP
- – Supported FTP Server: IIS, ProFTPD
- Scan to Fax: via FAX server and FAX service provider (SMTP)
- Scan to Print: via ScanFront Extended Service
- Scan to USB Memory: Supported File System: FAT 16 / FAT32
- Operation panel (controller): 8.4 “(800 x 600) TFT LCD with Touch Panel
- User Authentication:
- – By Device Authentication
- – By Server Authentication: Simple / Active Directory
- – By Finger Print Authentication (ScanFront 300P only): Optical Sweep Type Sensor
- – Fingerprint Authentication Optical Sweep Type Sensor (ScanFront 300P only)
- Width: 50.8 – 216mm
- Length: 70 – 256mm
- – Automatic feeding: 52 – 209g / m² (0.06 -0.25mm)
- – Manual feeding: 40 – 209g / m² (0.05 -0.25mm)
- Long document mode: 1000mm max
- Card scanning:
- – Size: 53.9 x 85.5mm
- – Thickness: no more than 300g / m² (Cards with embossed letter are supported)
- Paper separation: Retard Roller
- Feeder capacity: 50 sheets (80 g / m²)
- Software Tools
- – ScanFront Administration Tool
- – ScanFront Extended Service
- – ScanFront Software Development Kit (SDK) available through Canon Business Solutions Developer
Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA Operating System Compatibility:
(Windows 10 (32 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit), Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP 32bit, Windows XP 64bit)Linux.
Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330 ScanFront Administration Tool For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2012) v1.29 1.4 MB Download
Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 330 ScanFront Service For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2012) v1.12 2.8 MB Download
Firmware update for ScanFront 330 v2.9 1 KB Download
Setup Guide (pdf) v1.0 9.5 MB Download
*Manual for ScanFront 330 V1 11 MB Download
Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA Scanner Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna, Bahasa Indonesia.
Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA
- Switch ON both Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon ScanFront 330 imageFORMULA, immediately.