Canon imagePRESS 1110P Driver & Software Download
An impressive print speed
With high-speed continuous output up to 110 pieces per minute for iPR 1110 and 135 sheets per minute for iPR 1135, this production printing system is an excellence in productivity. Even at the time there was certainly a considerable amount, speed the process in this printer can make sure you meet the time targets with ease.
Resolution 1200 dpi
imagePRESS 1110/1135 can print pictures at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi (halftone with 256). On printing with high quality, this printer can print sharp, angular characters that are smooth, the perfect gradient transition, resulting in text and sharper images as well as a very clear and detailed.
Capacity of 14.000-sheet
Features a large feed capacity, production printing system allows a large volume printing processes with ease. Water-paper-tape feed in the main unit has a capacity of 2.000 pieces. In addition, there are three decks of the POD, which each have a capacity of 4.000-sheet that may be adjusted to allow for a very large feed capacity up to 14.000 sheet.
The Canon imagePRESS 1110P is a production printer that delivers productivity, versatility and quality output. The true 1200×1200 dpi resolution delivers the highest quality documents that graphic-art departments have come to expect. The imagePRESS 1110P delivers 125 ppm and will keep turn-around on jobs ahead of the competition. For unprecedented productivity the monthly duty cycle of 2,400,000 impressions will keep up with growing businesses.
With the amount of printing the imagePRESS 1110P does, users are not looking to replace toner often. The generous yield of the Canon imagePRESS 1110P toner cartridge will last an estimated 69, 000 pages (with 6% page coverage). Toner is easily replaced on-the-fly and the waste toner cartridges can also be changed while the imagePRESS 1110P continues to run.
The generous standard paper capacity of 2,000 sheets will allow users to run several projects without reloading paper. The imagePRESS 1110P paper can also be reloaded on-the-fly, so projects keep moving. If the standard paper capacity is not enough, there are several configurations that can be designed on the imagePRESS 1110P to meet your office needs.
Canon imagePRESS 1110P Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Here <==imagePRESS 1110P Linux
Canon iPR 1110 Driver Download for Mac Os X
Here <==imagePRESS 1110P Mac Os X 10.6 Mac Os X 10.7
Here <==imagePRESS 1110P Mac Os X 10.8 Mac Os X 10.9 Mac Os X 10.10
Canon iPR 1110 Driver Download for Windows
Here<== imagePRESS 1110P Windows XP or Later
Here<== imagePRESS 1110P Windows Vista
Here<== imagePRESS 1110P Windows 7
Here <==Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Canon imagePRESS 1110P Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePRESS 1110P via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePRESS 1110P is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePRESS 1110P software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePRESS 1110P
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS 1110P and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePRESS 1110P USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePRESS 1110P is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePRESS 1110P
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePRESS 1110P software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePRESS 1110P USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS 1110P and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePRESS 1110P will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePRESS 1110P via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePRESS 1110P with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePRESS 1110P software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePRESS 1110P setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices imagePRESS 1110P, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePRESS 1110P are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of imagePRESS 1110P to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer imagePRESS 1110P to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePRESS 1110P USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePRESS 1110P, immediately.