Canon ImagePRESS 1125P Driver Download
Canon imagePRESS 1125P is ready to revolutionize digital black-and-white printing. Built on the same core architecture as the imagePRESS C7000VP, Canon has developed a remarkable monochrome production press that provides uncompromising images and text quality, productivity, and versatility.
Correctly 1200 x 1200 dpi output and 256 tonal gradations, the canon imagePRESS 1125P produces consistently crisp text and beautiful halftone detail on various types and sizes of media. And it can print up to 7500 impressions per hour for unprecedented productivity that will move your print jobs through the store quickly.
Increased productivity is the cornerstone of canonPRESS image 1125P. The Canon imagePRESS 1125P setup is easy to use, consistent and reliable. With advanced feeding technology incorporated into the press, the press will run without hesitation. Suction feeding, which is standard on the POD deck, takes paper with air instead of rollers. This is similar in design to how the function of the commercial press, without large capital outlays. In addition, the press can run unattended for hours because of its high capacity hopper hopper and the ability to store up to 14,000 sheets increasing the productivity of the press.
Canon imagePRESS 1125P Specs:
- Model Name imagePRESS 1125
- Printing Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Halftone 256-Level Grayscale
- Multicopy Speed
- Letter Simplex: Up to 125 ppmUp to 74 ppmDuplex: Up to 62 ipm
- Up to 37 ipm (11″ x 17″)
- Standard Paper Capacity 2,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond) x 1 Tray(Any supported media; includes New Advanced Feeding Technology, MultiFeed Detection)
- Maximum Paper Capacity 14,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)with 3 POD Decks
- Output Sizes
- Cassette 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (All Trays)
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Power Requirements 208V/30A and 208V/15A54-1/8″ x 54-5/8″ x 31-7/8″
- Color Image Reader (Scanning Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi)
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (Single-pass double-sided color scanning capable)
- POD Deck (Combine up to 3)
- Multi-Insertion Unit
- Professional Puncher
- High-Capacity Stacker (Combine up to 2)
- Perfect Binder
- Saddle Finisher
- Puncher Unit: 2/3-Hole Punch
- Paper Folding Unit
- Booklet Trimmer
- Two-Knife Booklet Trimmer
- EFI® MicroPress® for Canon
- imagePRESS Server J100/J200
- imagePRESS Printer Kit
Canon imagePRESS 1125P Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
imagePRESS 1125 Generic_Plus_PCL6_v1.30_Set-up.exe Download
Brand: Canon Drivers
Model: ImagePRESS 1125P Drivers
OS: Win 8 x64, Win 7 x64, Win Server 2008 x64, Win Vista x64, Win Server 2003 x64, Win XP Pro x64
Version: Version 20.90
FileName: PCL5e-c_v20.90. X64.exe
FileSize: 27.0 MB
Descrption: “Printer Driver File”
Canon imagePRESS 1125P Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePRESS 1125P via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePRESS 1125P is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePRESS 1125P software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePRESS 1125P
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS 1125P and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePRESS 1125P USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePRESS 1125P is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePRESS 1125P
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePRESS 1125P software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePRESS 1125P USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS 1125P and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePRESS 1125P will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePRESS 1125P Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePRESS 1125P with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePRESS 1125P software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePRESS 1125P setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePRESS 1125P , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePRESS 1125P are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePRESS 1125P to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePRESS 1125P to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePRESS 1125P USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePRESS 1125P , immediately.