Canon imagePRESS 1135P Driver & Software Download
The imagePRESS 1135P is fully modular and can be designed to meet specific office needs. Large commercial offices and high-volume departments will remain productive with the robust monthly duty cycle of 3,000,000 impressions. The imagePRESS 1135P delivers letter size documents at a rated speed of 135 ppm, legal sizes at 91 ppm and ledger sizes at 77 ppm.
The imagePRESS 1135P comes with a single-drawer that can hold 2,000 sheets of paper. There are optional POD decks that consist of three drawers that can hold a total of 4,000 sheets, providing longer print runs and fewer interruptions for reloading. The design of the imagePRESS 1135P allows users to reload paper on-the-fly.
Canon’s imagePRESS 1135P is poised to revolutionize digital black-and-white printing. Built on the same core architecture as the imagePRESS C7000VP, Canon has developed an extraordinary monochrome production press that delivers uncompromising image and text quality, productivity, and versatility.
Enhanced productivity is the cornerstone of the imagePRESS 1135P. Canon’s imagePRESS 1135P presses are built to be easy-to-use, consistent, and dependable. With the advanced feeding technologies incorporated into the press, the press will run without missing a beat. Suction feeding, which is standard on the POD deck, picks up the paper with air instead of rollers. This is similar in design to how a commercial press functions, without the large capital outlay. In addition, the press can run unattended for hours because of its high capacity toner hopper and ability to hold up to 14,000 sheets further increasing the productivity the press will deliver.
Canon imagePRESS 1135P Specs
Model Name imagePRESS 1135P
Imaging System Laser Electrostatic Transfer System
Printing Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Halftone 256-Level Grayscale
Letter Simplex: 135,Duplex/Perfect: 67
Ledger Simplex: 77,Duplex/Perfect: 38
Maximum Original Size 13 x 19.2
Standard Paper Capacity 2,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
Acceptable Paper Weights Cassette
Uncoated: 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Bond Cover
Coated: 24 lb. Bond to 90 lb. Cover
Duplexing Automatic Duplex/Perfect
Any Supported Stock
Power Requirements 208V/30A+208V/15A
Dimension 54.12 x 54.62 x 31.87
Weight 1,103 lb.
Canon imagePRESS 1135P Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Generic_Plus_PCL6_v1.30 Setup Installer for Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Server 2008 x32 Download
Generic_Plus_PS3_v1.00 Setup Installer for Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008 x32 Download
PDD v4.10 for Windows supports; Windows Vista/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 running Windows PS-Printer Driver, QuarkExpress, and Adobe InDesign
File name/PPD_v4.10Win.zip Download
Canon_Composite_User_Software_v09.30_x86_x64.exe DownloadPCL5e_5c v8.80 and PCL6 v6.80 Setup Installer for Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/Win 7(WHQL certified) for 32-bit OS.Download
PCL5e_5c Printer Driver v8.85 INF file for Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/Win 7 (WHQL certified) for 32-bit OS.Download
PCL5e_5c v8.85 and PCL6 v6.85 Setup Installer for Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/Win 7(WHQL certified) for 32-bit OS.Download
Canon imagePRESS 1135P Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePRESS 1135P via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePRESS 1135P is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePRESS 1135P software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePRESS 1135P
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS 1135P and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePRESS 1135P USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePRESS 1135P is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePRESS 1135P
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePRESS 1135P software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePRESS 1135P USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS 1135P and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePRESS 1135P will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePRESS 1135P via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePRESS 1135P with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePRESS 1135P software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePRESS 1110P setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePRESS 1135P, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePRESS 1135P are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePRESS 1135P to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePRESS 1135P to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePRESS 1135P USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePRESS 1135P, immediately.