Canon ImagePRESS C1+ Driver Download
Canon imagePRESS C1 + Digital Printing A3 Color. Stay in front of your business with the imagePRESS C1 + elite production features. Designed with Canon Advanced Smoothing Technology, it produces life details at 1200 x 1200dpi. Color probe printers. Media: up to 13 “x19.2” (330x488mm). Print speed (A4): up to 60ppm.
The launch of imagePRESS C 1+ by Canon is a tremendous impression of a new digital revolutionery color printing solution that has its own charm to immediately contribute to the warfare of digital color laser printing machines. The advantages offered by Canon through its imagePRESS C1+ include:
- The New Revolution The use of Canon V-Toner, is a combination of leading quality toner technologies so as to deliver high quality 1200x1200dpi color prints and is consistently capable of maintaining the stability of the resulting colors.
- High Durability Drum, supported by high durability drum capability and able to maintain the consistency of color produced until the use of many months.
- Advanced Image Transfer Belt (AITB) is a solution to overcome the uneven distribution of colors on a medium by using a very elastic transfer belt technology.
- Images such as offsets, ensure color supply with a stable stability control system for high toner expenditure so as to produce images as on offset machines.
Canon imagePRESS C1 + Specs:
- Type Console Type
- Print Method Electrical Static Transfer
- Scanning Resolution 600 x 600dpi
- Printing Resolution 1200 x 1200dpi (8 bits)
- Gradation 256 Level
- Copy Size 305x457mm, 320x450mm (SRA3), 330x483mm, A3, B4, A4, A4R, B5, B5R, A6R, Postcard
- Warm Up Time 11 minutes 40 seconds or below (room temperature 20 degrees)
- Copy First Time Black & White 7.6 seconds
- Full Color 14.1 sec (4 Colors, CMYK) 5 Colors 16 seconds
- Speed Copy continuously
- A3 Black and White 30ppm / Full Color 7ppm / 5 3ppm Color / Clear 20ppm
- Black and White B4 35ppm / 7ppm Full Color
- A4 Black and White 60ppm / Full Color 14.2ppm / 5 11ppm Color / Clear 40ppm
- B5 Black and White 60ppm / 14.2ppm Full Color
- Zoom Ratio
- Standard 1: 1 ± 0.5%, 1.15, 1.22, 1.41, 2.00, 4.00, 0.87, 0.82, 0.71, 0.61, 0.50, 0.25
- Zoom: 25-400% (1% increase)
- Feeding Method
- Cassette Cassette: 550 sheets x 4 (80g / m²)
- Bypass Bypass: 100 sheets (80g / m²) (continuous feeding)
- Deck: 3,500 pieces (paper side deck – AA1 / AB1 (optional item))
- Feeding Method
- Cassette Feeding: 64g / m² – 209g / m²
- Bypass Feeding: 64g / m² – 256G / m²
- Side Paper Deck – AA1: 64g / m² – 256G / m²
- Side Paper Deck – AB1: 64g / m² – 209g / m²
- Maximum copy: 9999 pieces
- Power Source 220V (2 wires / points)
- Maximum Power Consumption 1.8kW or below
- Dimension (W) x (D) x (H) 855 x 898 x 1475mm
- Weight About 310kg
- Space Installation (W) x (D) 1,761 x 898mm (Finisher Included)
- Memory Size Standard Ram: 1GB, Maximum: 1.5GB, Hard Drive: 80GB
Canon imagePRESS C1 + Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePRESS C1+ Drivers Printer For Windows OS
imagePRESS C1+ Driver For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C1+ Driver For Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C1+ Driver For Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C1+ Drivers Printer For Macintosh OS
imagePRESS C1+ Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.12/10.11/10.10 Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C1+ Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.09/10.08/10.07 Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C1+ Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.06/10.05/10.04 Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C1+ Full Package Software & Manuals
Easy-WebPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
My Image Garden Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Quick Menu Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
My Printer Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C1+ series User Manual (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C1 + Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePRESS C1 + via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePRESS C1 + is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePRESS C1 + software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePRESS C1 +
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C1 + and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePRESS C1 + USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePRESS C1 + is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePRESS C1 +
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePRESS C1 + software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePRESS C1 +USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C1 +and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePRESS C1 + will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePRESS C1 + Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePRESS C1 + with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePRESS C1 + software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePRESS C1 + setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePRESS C1 +, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePRESS C1 + are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePRESS C1 + to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePRESS C1 + to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePRESS C1 + USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePRESS C1 +, immediately.