Canon imagePRESS C6000 is one of Canon’s products, which is one of the world’s leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Canon imagePRESS C6000 is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Canon imagePRESS C6000 no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your Canon imagePRESS C6000 printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Canon imagePRESS C6000 Canon image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
- imagePRESS C6000
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Print 60 color ppm 60 B / W ppm
- Supported paper sizes include 12 x 18 ledgers
- Duplex support is standard
- With a maximum print speed of 60 pages per minute, C6000 imagePRESS reflects our commitment to enable businesses of all sizes to take advantage of intensive digital recycling and lithography in our research and reproduction of documents.
- The imagePRESS C6000 produces output that rivals offset quality, maintains superior color consistency, and empowers you to fulfill various jobs, including saddle-stitched booklets, hard copy reproductions, direct mail cuts, and marketing guarantees.
Canon imagePRESS C6000 Specs:
- Model Name imagePRESS C6000
- Type Laser Electrostatic Transfer System
- Printing Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Halftone 256-Level Grayscale
- Maximum Original Size 13 x 19.2
- Standard Paper Capacity 2,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Maximum Paper Capacity 10,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond) with Optional 2 POD Decks
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 17 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (All Trays)
- Duplexing Automatic Duplex/Perfect Any Supported Stock
- Power Requirements Single-Phase 208V/30A
- Dimension Approx. 52.4 x 101.8 x 44.7
- Weight 2,645 lb.
Canon imagePRESS C6000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePRESS C6000 Drivers Printer For Windows OS
imagePRESS C6000 Driver For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6000 Driver For Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6000 Driver For Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C6000 Drivers Printer For Macintosh OS
imagePRESS C6000 Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.12/10.11/10.10 Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6000 Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.09/10.08/10.07 Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6000 Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.06/10.05/10.04 Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C6000 Full Package Software & Manuals
Easy-WebPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
My Image Garden Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Quick Menu Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
My Printer Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6000 series User Manual (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C6000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePRESS C6000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePRESS C6000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePRESS C6000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePRESS C6000
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C6000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePRESS C6000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePRESS C6000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePRESS C6000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePRESS C6000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePRESS C6000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C6000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePRESS C6000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePRESS C6000 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePRESS C6000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePRESS C6000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePRESS C6000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePRESS C6000, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePRESS C6000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePRESS C6000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePRESS C6000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePRESS C6000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePRESS C6000, immediately.