Canon ImagePRESS C6010S Driver Download
Canon imagePRESS C6010S suppresses digital color with Océ PRISMAsync operating management – an integrated solution that delivers world class performance and drives higher print productivity.
Combining Canon imagePRESS digital color technology with Océ PRISMAsync operating management brings practical, real-world productivity, continuous reliability, and intuitive operation. Now, add a brilliant image with the look and feel of offset printing. The result: an easy and efficient color digital production solution that opens up new opportunities.
The press will print images up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, resulting in sharp text, smooth gradation, and crisp and detailed images. The evolving calibration technology, toner, and sophisticated provide exceptional colors that remain consistent throughout their respective work. Additionally, while printing on various media finishes, Gloss Optimization ensures that the media gloss will match the area being imaged.
Canon imagePRESS C6010S Specs:
- Model Name imagePRESS C7010VPS/C6010VPS/C6010S
- Type Laser Electrostatic Transfer System
- Scanning Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Halftone 256-Level Grayscale
- Paper Size: 7.2 x 7.2 – 13 x 19.2
- Letter 70
- Legal 37
- 12 x 18: 35
- 13 x 19: 33C6010VPS/C6010SLetter: 60
- Legal: 32
- 12 x 18: 30
- 13 x 19: 28
- Standard Paper Capacity 2,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Maximum Paper Capacity 10,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 16 lb. Bond to 120 lb. Cover
- Duplexing Automatic Duplex/Perfect,Any Supported Stock
- Power Requirements C7010VPS/C6010VPS: 3-Phase 208V/30A,C6010S: Single-Phase 208V/30A
- Dimension 68.9 x 101.8 x 45.4 (Height includes operator attention light.)
Canon imagePRESS C6010S Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePRESS C6010S Drivers Printer For Windows OS
imagePRESS C6010S Driver For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6010S Driver For Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6010S Driver For Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64) Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C6010S Drivers Printer For Macintosh OS
imagePRESS C6010S Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.12/10.11/10.10 Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6010S Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.09/10.08/10.07 Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6010S Driver For Mac Os x ξ10.06/10.05/10.04 Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C6010S Full Package Software & Manuals
Easy-WebPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
My Image Garden Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Quick Menu Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
My Printer Latest Version (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C6010S series User Manual (Windows) Updated DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C6010S Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePRESS C6010S via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePRESS C6010S is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePRESS C6010S software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePRESS C6010S
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C6010S and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePRESS C6010S USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePRESS C6010S is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePRESS C6010S
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePRESS C6010S software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePRESS C6010S USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C6010S and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePRESS C6010S will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePRESS C6010S Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePRESS C6010S with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePRESS C6010S software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePRESS C6010S setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePRESS C6010S, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePRESS C6010S are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePRESS C6010S to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePRESS C6010S to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePRESS C6010S USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePRESS C6010S, immediately.